NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

We got our pictures back,now they are in a photo album! I can't wait to show them off to everyone!

They All turned out Perfect! Meggy even made me an 8x10 of alot of different ones that she liked!

She is so special, and I 'm happy it All turned out so Beautifully for her,as well as me. She loves Michael:)!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hey Mary, Can you guys scan them to put them up in the gallery here too? We would love to see them..So glad to hear they turned out so well.

Robin in Maryland :)

Oooh, yes, I second that Robin. We'd all love to see your photos.

I'd love to see your scrapbook too if you wouldnt mind sharing.

Love Jennifer XX

Sounds like a new scrap book in the works!!!! Have fun making it M&M's :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sorry Karen...but it still doesn't work :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I told you Mary. You branged your daughter up right. :))))) Such Anglish, right? :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

She was inflicted with the Bolton bug when she was 10. You dod did it. Love the affliction. :D

Mary, you made me almost cry. Sure, Meggy's someone special. She's your daugher. Loved ikt.

Hi Karen, I still cannot access your pics. Can you put them up in the Gallery on here so we all can see them? It may be easier to do that if photobucket doesn't wnt to play nice.. Thanks!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hey to All,

I gotta go back to work today! I've got alot of bragging to do these next few days:)!

With a smile from ear to ear!!! Meghan will post more pictures later when she can...

I'll be sure to tell you all when she does.  I don't know how to do any of that stuff:)!

She's the expert...Can you believe Michael made her cry,(more than once)!

She has met alot of famous people over the years, but always is so calm!

Not the case with Michael, she's loved him for too long, she shook his hand after

the pix was taken...And we're still on cloud Michael:)!

Have a Great Day!

Mary! (Meg's mom)!

Oh! wow! Mary. She has been bitten by the Bolton bug&I love it. he does cause one's emotions to go up&down. I know all about that only too well!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Mary, hope you’ve had fun bragging at work today: I’m sure everyone can’t wait to see your pictures! Girl, there’s a world of difference between enjoying music and connecting with an artist. Michael used to say in interviews that he wanted us to take him personally. I think this proves that Meggy does… :D Oh I see you’ve found the name of the prescription patch:”cloud Michael”! lol Take care sweetie pie and thanks for the quick fix until I can get my prescription renewed! :D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Well, I got my Bolton Bug medication today&my insurance accepted it.

I don't blame you Mary bragging at work. You have that right. You go girl.

Bolton cloud 9, medication? Hmm. Sounds good to me. I'm addicted.

I do take him personally. I've been told I'm obsessed&if I am, love the obsession. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service