NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I want to thank everyone for their comments on my review. I want to go back; go back to last Monday again. Loved it. If I could turn back the hands of time, I'd make sure Michael had my cards&Karen's too. I feel so bad. I'll get them to him through Gail.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Definitely pass them on through Gail Robin R!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Robin, Just got up here to read your review.  I'm so glad everything worked out so well and the show went well. Sounds like it was about the same except for the ending. and Kenny's being with MB on a few songs with MB during his set.   I am so glad MB held your hand!!!!! I knew you'd get up to the stage to do that... I'll hear from my friend soon too I'm sure.. She wanted to take pictures and was hoping MB would make the announcement that it was allowed like he has been doing..

I am thrilled for you Robin, Really I am... Woo Hoo!

Robin in Maryland :)

Yes. Michael did say folks could take pictures but still security was being butt holes. Sorry folks but they were. It was hard getting up there. I understand security, I really do but come on. Enough already. We've been doing this rodeo what 20 something years. Hello?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

OMG Robin R....I have NEVER fought so hard with security in all my concert days!!!!!! I am exhausted!!! But we were triumphant...no???!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy R. WHAT HAPPENED GIRL? OMG!! I was hoping it wouldn't be any problem.. My friend hasn't reported in yet so I am living through you and Robin right now as to what happened last night??? My goodness. I hope you and Bob had a fun night!!

Robin in MD :)

I am getting there...just reading first and what a night!!! :/ Be back in a minute....gotta get my cup of coffee!!!! I met your friend and hubby also....geez.....I am sure she saw me and little Pam being accosted by security!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh crap Kathy, sorry to hear that with the security.  Glad you met my friend and her hubby. She's one of my best travel buds, we've been through alot of Bolton Adventures together over many years...I hope she got to the stage too, not heard from her yet!!

I have to go to work soon, will try to read your review on my phone.. LOL I'm home now at lunch!!!

I hope you had a wonderful night despite the darned security being so bad!!

Robin in Maryland :)

My review should be up by then!!! At least we didn't make the news!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes, Kathy, we were triumphant.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

&I say that little stick of dynomite Pam? Woo Hoo. Love her.

Hi Robin what a night you had I can tell from your post it was perfect

Thankyou so much for sharing with us your wonderful time

Love Dianna xxx

Dearest Robin,

Nice to read how it was yesterday and I hope your still flying lol....You did more than fine telling us about it and the rest will do the pictures lol lets hope. If you read ice lol you know how good the pictures are lol...

I am sooooooooo glad for you that you had a very good Valentines day and that with Michael and the rest.

Lots of love Jacqueline hugs and kisses

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service