NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey To All!

I just gotta tell you All that I have been hearing Justin Bieber sing with Rascal Flatts, and I'm sorry to say this, because we Love Rascal Flatts,Too!

But what were they thinking. I'm Not A Bieber Fan! The song title is "That should be me"! I can't wait to see the video of Michael and Rascal Flatts!

And I hope it gets an Award for Best Video. getting a little ahead of everything. But just being Real. I know it will be my favorite video on CMT!

BTW is it just me or do any of you see a little bit of "Richard Chamberland" in Michael?  I love the movie "Thornbirds", it's a Mini-Series", made a long

time ago. If they did a Remake Michael could be "Cardinal Ralph":)! This is where my Meggy got her name from:)!

I know I had alot in my head, just wanted to let it out to my New friends here:)!

So what do you think?

It was this time last week that We got to see & hear our Michael.... Have Fun Robin, as I know you will! Then come on back here and jump up here

on that Cloud Michael with me Meggy & sylvie, it's got a lot of room & quite comfy!LOL!

Mary (M&M'S)!

Still Flaoting! LOL!

Hi Mary and Meggy,

Can't quite see Michael as Cardinal Ralph but I totally agree with you that was a beautiful series as well as a beautiful book - read it again just last year - and Richard Chamberlain - I adored him especially in Dr. Kildare - it was always between him and "Ben Casey" ......what happened to all those great series that used to be on - now it is just a load of rubbish ....they sure don't make them like they used too !!!  :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ooooh yeah, now you're talking!! Do Kildare!!! Mmmmmmm!!

I'm sure I have that on dvd, must get that out for a look see!!

Thanks for reminding me Sylvia.

Love Jennifer XX

Doctor Kildare's on DVD? Are you kidding me? :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

You too Sylvia. Love you some Casey&Kildare? Ah! ha! Me too. I know I'm off topic but still. wow! I wish they would run Casey, Kildare, Marcus Welby, Medical Center&so forth. At least I can watch Perry Mason. Loved Emergency as well. Woo Hoo, Johnny Gage&Dr. Brackett. I met Robert Fuller who was Doctor Brackett.  Woo Hoo.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Though I can't picture Michael on a medical show but never say never, huh? LOL

* Gulp*gulp* at the risk of getting laughed off here, I quite like JB's voice. For his age, I think he has quite a mture voice and quite a vocal range.

He's not my cup of tea viaually, although he is a little cure, but do admire his talents.

I'm laughing here because I can imagine the look on your face as  you read this!! Ha Ha!!

I dont own any of his songs and admit that I dont think I ever will, but for a little lad, and he is only 16, I think he's got a fair future ahead of him. I just hope his manager doesnt floopd the markey with JB music and burn him out. Pace his music out and I can see him being a new whats his name? Enrique Engliases. (?sp) I do wish he'd get a proper haircut though!

I do absolutely love this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9tJW9MDs2M It's really quite beautiful. It's well worth a listen.

And this is a video of  Justin Bieber and Rascal Flatts recording the video for  'That should be me'.  It's alright, I suppose, but again not my cup of tea. JMO 

Love Jennifer XX

Not bad song by Justin. I don't mean to ask&perhaps I may get chastised asking and not that it matters but is Justin black or white? I'm guessing he's black&I don't care but since I can't see him, I'm curious. His voice is pleasant. I have to get used to the music but it's not bad at all.

Speaking of child stars, I loved Billy Gillman. He was mostly country&I had the honors to meet him at one of the MB Galas.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I got to tell him that I loved his song "One Voice."

Hi Robin R....Justin Bieber is white. No problem in asking...you can't see him!!!! You are more than justified!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Justin just has that blue eyed soul. That's awesome. he doesn't seem to be too bad.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Kathy.

Hi jennifer, I’ve just listened to the song “Pray” and it’s not a bad song and his voice is pleasant, he’s just not my cup of tea. This song could have been sung just as well by Ne-Yo… I guess JB is just like another JB my daughter likes: the Jonas Brothers. There’s a target audience, doesn’t mean their  product isn’t good. They just sound too “little” for me. Although I must say I was quite surprised when I heard Nick Jonas singing songs from “Les misérables”. Anyway, as far as Enrique Iglesias goes, he’s a completely different story, but I understand what you’re saying. JMO. Take care Jennifer and you’re certainly entitled to your opinion. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Woe. I like Enrique.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Especially the song something about me that was out in 2007.

Seeing Richard in Michael must be a visual. Definitely not voice&that sure is not putting Michael&Richard down because I love both voices. I should watch Thorne Birds again. LOVE RICHARD'S VOICE.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service