NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I've seen Michael perform with Wynonna in 1998. They tore that song by Marvin&Tammy. I can't think of the name of it but they tore that song up.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin, They did It Takes Two..when they toured in 1998 I saw that show many times that year... had a BLAST!! Loved her and then when she got on stage during his set it was so much fun.....they sang beautifully together too!! MB played his guitar too during their duet! I have pics of them together!!  One he signed for me of him and Wynonna on stage during the duet!

Robin in Maryland :)

That's right. It takes 2. I could only go to one show that year but better than nothing. So, Robin you met Wynona? Awesome. Cool about your autographs&pictures.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

No I never met Wynonna, but we had a blast watching her and then she was such fun during MB's set and they'd do the duet!! We'd have liked to have met her at the time, but never did..

She seemed to really be good. their voices really blended well.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yes the did and she teased the heck out of Michael, it was hilarious!!! He ate it up too!! :)

Ladies.....I already posted my Wynona autograph adventure during Michael's concert!! Great fun!!! I have a photo of our chit chat :) Congrats Robin Md on getting your photo autographed!! I am sure it brought back great memories for him :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah Robin, those were great concerts that year, I saw alot of them, I think at least 12!!!  I posted pictures a while back with his cowboy hat she gave him in Nashville and lots of pics together that I didn't psot ( in the gallery), loved their interaction together, they were fun,,,,

Kerie

Kerie I did about as many as you I think that year or close to it, I loved The Voices Tour that year.. Yeah I remember your pics from that era...fun times..My best friend since childhood did a few shows with me that tour and she had a blast too..good memories!!

Hi, RobinLa, RobinMd  and Sylvia

Thanks a lot !!! You don't know how enjoy all

your Michae's memories concerts, and great article Robin.

Take care

Mariu

Hey To All MB Fans here!

My favorite song that he & Wy sing is "This Is The Time"! It's on his Christmas CD! It's Awesome!

I can't wait to hear his new CD....:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Did everyone get the update?  "Gems" will be the title of the new album with a possible release date in June!

Ohhh, how exciting is this!  Can't wait!

Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service