NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you Gail!!!

Love, Shanon xx

Love what you said Helena. I coouldn't have said it any better. Apparently, we don't have good enough American  singers. I can't think of any so perhaps. I mean, Celine's Canadian. Unfortunately, the girl that sang HAISTLWY oh, Laura Brannigan is no longer with us. Barbara Strisand's probably too old. Not that I'm a Strisand fan but some folks are. I don't know. I'm starting to feel more&more excited but we'll see.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin, I don't think it is because we don't have good enough singers in America ...I think Michael chose these people because he wanted them to do a duet with him. It isn't like he asked other people and they said no.  He has Rascal Flatts they are certainly American...but most of the others are from different countries.  He has sung with Helene Fischer before...did Silent Night on a show last Christmas and it was beautiful.  So let's wait and see...these were his chosen duet partners.

I hear you Gail. I understand. Thanks.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey to All!

Trust me when "Love Is Everything" comes out, and it's played on country music radio, it will get played alot!

Everyone loves Rascal Flatts, and we also love Michael, so hopefully this will generate more advertisement

for him! And I just can't wait to see the Video...Who knows this could get Awards!!! Just my opinion,What's yours?

Off to work, have a great day here in MB land:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

THIS IS OFF TOPCIC FOLKS. I have to bring this out here. Remember when we were all talking about the Doctor Kildare series. Well, like a fool, I ordered it. The DVD'S are unporfessionally done, they are like duplicated from VCR tapes at the slow speed. The picture&sound are of poor quality. so, don't order from TVDVD store. they're a fraud. I don't fault anyone who put the information.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA Just want to warn all of you.

Thanks for the heads up Robin and I am sorry to hear you were done !!!!   Have you complained about them to the seller ??? Are you sure the DVD's are compatible for you - remember they have to be NTSC unless you have a "general" player !

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

This is truly bad news!! I hate these type of companies who do this.

I hope they get their 'comuppance' soon!! Blooming thieves!!

Sorry to hear about this Robin.

Love Jennifer XX

Yes Mary never know with cross over projects with other artists. MB's song will be heard by all the Rascal Flatts fans out there and that's all GOOD for Michael...never know! I agree.

Robin in Maryland :)

I'd have to agree with you!!! Love, Shannon xx

Hi everyone!!!

I attended both concerts in Portugal this weekend... will post a review tomorrow... have just arrived home. In advance, shorter ones but he was a in a great mood... maybe the golf helped a bit!! ;-)

Pilar

I am glad for you Pilar..  Post when you can! I bet too the golf helped quite a bit!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service