NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Kathy. You&Bob are awesome people. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You are very welcome Boltonnut :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy

What a night who would want to fight at a concert the guy sounds like a complete idiot poor Bob and yourself for having to put up with that clown.

Sounds like an interesting night security didn't seem to make the night any better either they sound like idiots as well.

I don't think Michael would have realized they were USED panties I find that in truth just disgusting that women do that sort of thing JMO.

Thanks for your review

Love and Blessings

Dianna xxx

Hi Kathy

Oh Wow!!  What a night to remember for you and Bob!! Exciting for all sorts of reasons. Shame you had the idiot looking for a fight and the security goofs but you got there in the end. Have to agree with Dianna about the panties thing tho, eww!!

Glad you got to the stage, you showed them security guys!! Glad you had fun despite all the drama happening around you.

Love Deb xx

This concert clearly tops all others for me Debra!! Lucky I have many others to compare and contrast with and realize this one clearly is an anomaly!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Dianna..I wanted to stop Michael's hand from picking them up but with that security I would have been the one HAULED away!!!! Who would want to fight after Kenny's sweet music?? We had quite a group around us :/ It was an amazing 4 hours I will tell you!!

Kathy and LAFD

Poor Michael I would hate to touch a pair of jocks some strange man had been wearing yuk!

Love Dianna xxx

We ladies Dianna, have a little more sense to such things compared to the male species!!! I think they think it is hysterical!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

See, I should have been holding his hand while all that stuff was going on. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin, CA

I love that response from you to the "underwear" - I've had to dry my eyes before I could type this - think I'm going to need a box of tissues for our next email's not just a hanky - OMG I'm looking forward to it Robin !!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I even had a hand sanitizer with me for him to use.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

&it's people like that dumb man&the ***** pitching the underware out that mess it up for the rest of us. I felt security was ridiculous&this girl Pam, she's a stick of dynomite. Gotta love her. She's a tiny thing it seems. UI thought to myself, "Go Pam." I did say, "Sir, with all due respect, I've been doing this rodeo about 20 years now?"

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service