NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I knew there was something to mention (off topic) Robin, I knew the place where you work. Awesome about your cousin with CP. I hear you girl. If one is given a good opportunity&they walk away with it, that's awesome. It's tuff out here but we all have to persevere.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sorrry if that was written in the wrong spot.

I may be in the wrong spot but Sylvia, yeah, we Arians have to stick together. I'm as I said, a stubbern, bull headed, hot blooded German Pollock Aries :))))) I try to persevere.

Also, to unexpectedly meet Michael, wow! I never expect it until it happens that's fore sure. Less chances on getting hurt is how I feel about it.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA 

OMG Kathy,

what an amazing adventure - you kept your promise - LOL. Thank you so much for your detailled review. I enjoyed every line. It seems as if everything you do develops just fine. Stay at your P row 11 seat - and Michael will sing directly in front of you - or choose the oppurtunity Tom generously offered and enjoy Michael from first row. Nothing will be wrong, that is really great - LOL!!

I feel very sorry for Ashley that she was refused to have a safe hand on the stage - what a shameful behaviour! Lucky girl that she had you by her side! And lucky you for being devoted for such a kind man - LOL. Thank you for sharing your sweet memories. I enjoy you floating ...

Have a great time and best wishes

Astrid

Hi Astrid...as I said in another post....my "angels" were working overtime!! I was thrilled that Tom also "scored from my pathetic seat"...LOL Tom was also at Ashley's side at the stage :) They are quite a duo!!!!!

KAthy and LAFD Bob

All I can say Kathy is wow! Awesome all the attention you&Ashley got. Wow that Michael shook Tom's hand. Neat with everything&to go backstage. Wow! I'm glad for yawl.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Robin R...in the process of sending you an email with a great little story that I think you will like :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Cool Kathy. I'll be waiting for the email. Cool Ashley gave Michael the flowers you had, he kissed her&she kissed him back&then, going to the stage&backstage? Wow! I'd say one heck of a red letter day. :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kathy,
OMG your review was amazing and wow what a night!!!  You were lucky to have met up with Ashley and Tom, and how nice of him to give you his front row seat and pass backstage!! That is wonderful! And another show in August for you & Bob! Yikes........MB overload!!
Luv ya,
Joy
from the Jersey Shore
Icon of a little child angel inside a sign that says
"Welcome To Cloud 9"
Kathy will be up there for quite a while!

Hey Joy,

Thanks for finding our Cloud! And yeah that''s where Kathy is for sure! And Ashley:)!

Have a great day to All of you!

Mary (M&M's)!

Mary......my cloud keeps getting higher and higher!!!! Loving it :) You might find my heels as I kick them off!!! Please save them for me for my next concert!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Joy, love the icon! It should be put on a T-shirt and sold at MB concerts for charity! lol Thanks for posting it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie,

That's actually a really good idea! 

Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service