NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robin - meant to answer you ages ago but went out of this page and forgot where your message was...it is this 60 lark striking again, OMG I must have been 60 for the last 40 years with the memory I have had ....but to get back to subject it was a fantastic day right from the start with the sun shining and all the preparations going off without a hitch to the tens of thousands who turned out to see - spectacular but, in it all, what was so beautiful was seeing two young people proclaim their love for each other to the world and I hope that that love can be sustained with all they are going to face in the future because it certainly is a life I don't envy them whether it is filled with all the trappings of wealth or not......I'll stick with my wee but-an'-ben and my house dust mites, thank you very much !!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

The roal couple's going to be in LA soon. What? More changes in this thing? Can't the web mesters or people leave stuff alone? boltonnut from L. A. CAy

Didn't know they were going to be in LA Robin - you going to go and cheer - but I know they are doing a tour in Canada and I think Montreal was mentioned - you going to go and cheer Sylvie ???? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

No. I'm not going to cheer the couple on. I'll have a front row at my TV. LOL

Not this time Sylvia...we were seated to Michael's left. The photo is dead center :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Just a quick note to tell you how much I enjoyed your review! Thank you Kathy!

What a wonderful evening for you and Ashley!

I am so happy for you, cherish this memory! :-)

Warm greetings from Holland,

Nicolette xx

Hey Kathy,

All I can say is "WOW"....You kept Us All in suspence, and for good reasons! I'm so happy for you that everything worked out!

I Love this story:)! It touches my heart, because you see, her Dad must have really likes how you 2 got along, and he wanted to show

you his Gratitude for making friends with his baby girl!  I am so glad you got to go Backstage with her to meet "The Man",,,And

after All of the concerts you've been to, I'm sure Michael was glad to have you back there too with lil Ashley!

BTY did you take my advice and Not wear Heels? LOL!  Again I loved your review, and I guess you bumped a few people off the

MB Cloud when the read your story! Special people deserve special things to happen to them, from time to time! Now you have a

New Best friend (Ashley)! Congratulations on a job well done!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks Mary...very sweet words. Off topic here but very pertinent...if I get a ticket for wrong way traffic....so be it...LOL I was a teacher for special needs students for about 10 years before I switched to regular ed. Ashley reminds me of all the DELIGHTFUL students that I taught who were just like her!!!!! She brought back many compassionate memories for me and WHY I chose that field. When I was in elementary school I volunteered my nutrition and lunchtimes to work in our schools "special" class. It has ALWAYS been a passion of mine to befriend all folks who just might need a hand in any way. Been there...just paying back :) Tom knows where I am coming from and bless him in all he and Ashley do together!!!! Also....Bob and Tom hit it off real well!!!! 

Back to Michael and "our cloud"!!!! LOL Sittin' pretty right now girl...quite comfy :) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I love your story Kathy.. Its a difficult job working with people with disabilities, children and adults.. I understand totally..I have a friend who is a fan of Clay Aiken like Ashley is with MB and it's magical to see them with their singer they adore and watch them see that person sing.. I've been a part of that person's experience a little bit and it's a wonderful thing to witness...Bless you for teaching children with special needs. I have a cousin that has CP and he had alot of hurdles as a child, but then the ironic thing is he went through the agency I later went to work for and still do, and they helped him get a job..and he's still working, driving and doing well to this day.. He's about 40 years old now...I understand some of the struggles the families face having someone with special needs to care for and I am sure Tom knew right away you were in tune with Ashley..  Hope that makes sense..You guys were meant to meet one another..you were..Love the story...Off topic a little bit is just fine, it's still related to your experience at the concert girl!!! NO TRAFFIC TICKETS HERE!!LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

Thank goodness Robin Md....no tickets....I am running low on cash with all my concert expenditures!!!!! LOL Some things just need a tad more info...you know? Blessed are those that care for anyone...the care takers are ANGELS on earth :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

YES they are.. I saw that also with the caregivers my grandmother had at home and those at the nursing home now. They TRULY are!!! Robin in MD :)

Robin, that's awesome about the Clay Aiken fan. I'm glad she had good experiences with him.

Off topic here. I remember seeing you at the Christmas show Clay was in. Wow! I bought his Christmas CD.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service