NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy, I lost a shoe going to the stage once and I kept on going.!! Found it in the aisle after the show.. NO JOKE!!ROFL

Robin in MD :)

OMG Robin that is hilarious - hop-along-cassidy - just as well nobody stood on your toes or did they ?? lol.  Somehow I think I would keep going too !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

NOPE no one stepped on my toes and I dang well kept on going. Are you kidding!!LOL  It was so funny...we laughed..Kathy's talking about taking off her heels reminded me !!!

Fun times over the years...it's fun when someone else sharing a  story brings back the fun memories!!

Robin in MD :)

Robin Md....hysterical!!!! Shoes off stopping me?????? Or you?????? That better not!!!!! Shame on us for wimping out if we did!!!!!! I want to know what Cinderella felt like when the Prince brought the shoe back??????? LOL LOL LOL Now.......what if Michael had found it???????? And you KNOW the shoe will FIT Robin Md!!!!!!!!! What a Bolton Adventure that would be!!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL Kathy you are too funny.  I got the shoe back myself and waited after the show and we did get to see him briefly and say goodnight to him so it was a fun night/adventure indeed!!!!LOL  I was rushing to the stage and walked right out of my shoe. My friends and I laughed the whole time we were at the stage about it.. OMG, wasn't gonna stop to get it at that point, it wasn't going anywhere till the show was over!!LOL Fun times.

Robin in MD:)

Losing shoes at a concert. That must have been a hoot. I can remember seeing Michael in Pala CA&Lake Las Vegas in 2005 with a walking boot on. That was too funny. I had to walk up&down all these hills. That was a challenge but doable. I was sure hop along Cassidy that's for sure&then, in 1996, I had an air cast on my left foot&had to wear slacks as I had sun poison&bandages on. I tell ya. Some of the stuff we all go through to see our babe.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey To All of you!

Thanks for the laughs, I really loved hearing All of your stories! After a stressful day at work, and Meggy's BIG Move tomorrow, all i

can say is keep telling more! It takes my mind off the Hard stuff that I can't do anything about! I was  sooo hoping to get "Gems" for my

Mother's Day gift! That would have just been perfect!  But guess what else we All get? We get to see him on T.V. May 5th, 7th and the 11th!

Check your local listings girls, I've got it on my calendar!  Maybe he'll give Us more info. on his new baby Gems!

We are just one big happy family here, sharing the love of Michael's music! Thanks Cinderella's:)!

Mary  (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary.....what shows is Michael appearing on on those dates?

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hang in there Mary. it's gonna be all right. I understand the stress&emotions you're going through what with meggy moving. I'm going through some stuff right now which I can't mention right now but I'm gonna be all right.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Mary,

MB on TV, are you talking about the TV listings here on this site?  I just noticed they are still listed and they are all from 2010!  Dates were 5/4, 5/7 & 5/11.  On Kimmel, Letterman and Ellen shows.  Admin really should take them off here.  Sorry if that got you all excited.................or is there some other shows he is to be on that we don't know about?

Joy

Yeah, kathy, I may be in the wrong spot responding to this but I do go on despite what's happened. The stuff I've gone through makes me a stronger person. I love life. Have to keep the faith, positive&good attitude. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Well, I've had the fortunate please of meeting Bob&Kathy&they are awesome people. They had no quams helping me from here, there&everywhere&for them to get the bath life for Ashley, you know they're awesome caring people. Michael&his music has brought a lot of us together&many times, I can't thank Michael for that. I wish my friend Elaine would come out here. We met briefly gala weekend in 1999. Then, we met up on the yahoo group in 2002 when I finally got a computer. We met once again gala weekend in 2003&the rest is history. When I moved here, she lived in either Escondido or Temecula CA&now in Vegas&we get together a lot. Love her to death. I love it out here too. I have so many comments to read but with my hand difficulties sometimes, I just can't read&do them all. Sorry for the rambling here. :) Boltonnunnut from L. A. CA Yes&Sylvie from Canada, how can I forget such a dear one. We started emailing in 2000&met twice--2002&2004&our friendship has grown so much thanks to Michael&his music&Gail got us connected. I was then emailing with her on a phone chat system either tell surf or shout mail. I'd do voice mail messages and she'd email. Then, we started the antiquated taping. Now, we email tape, need I need any more contact to mention? Yeah, out here&even calling her on the phone as I'm able to call Canada on an unlimited basis.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service