NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Robin R :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Joy, thanks for checking the listings, I was about to get excited without checking! Well, we never did get official dates, but to my knowledge, Michael is supposed to be both on SNL and "Dancing with the stars" in May. My guess with "Saturday Night Live" is that it will coincide with the release of "Lonely Island" the CD. Stay tuned for more details, which I hope will get here soon. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canadaà

I never said I was the sharpest pencil in the box:)!  Maybe it was last year, thanks Sylvie, here I already had it on my calendar!!!

I was thinking it had something to do with "Gems"...So does anybody know the dates of when he will be on DWTS & SNL!

We can't miss him, anytime he gives Us his time!  Sylvie the Solver you are so up on him...Thanks!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

At least you have a point on your pencil. Mine's never been sharpened. :)

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Mary, don't beat yourself up sweetie: it's an honest mistake. It would make sense that they would remove these events from the list, like they do for concerts passed. For the SNL and DWTS dates, I'm sure Gail or admin will let us know as soon as something is confirmed. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

who's this Camerin&tiffany women? pardon my ignorance. If Tom&Ashley went to this event last night, how did they get to go? Must be someone Tom knows or what? Wow!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Cameron and Tiffany are Michael's back up singers Robin R. I am waiting to hear from Tom about the concert that no one knew about...lol I will pass on the story :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah, I caught on about the 2 girls in Michael's band. I know. Ring Ring pick up the clew phone, Robin :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Carmen plays the Tumpet!!! Both Carmen and Tiffany are awesome!!

Love, Shannon xx

I think you mean Cameron..... Shannon :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy,

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your review on the concert and your time with Tom and Ashley!!!  I'm finally catching up on messages and all, and so glad you all had a fab time!!!  So are you ready for the next Bolton adventure?!?!    :)

Helena...xx..   

Hi Helena....thanks . Oh yes I am girl!!! I have no clue what my "angels" have in store for me!!!! Too much fun!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service