NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43906

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dianna, Thanks for your kind words. SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!! Missed you on here girl... Yes mom loved the autographed photo when I gave it to her yesterday. She now asked me to thank him in CT at the golf this year.. I hope to get the opportunity to.. She put it right in the frame over the original print she had !!LOL She said how sweet he was to do that...I agree.

Glad you are now caught up before the next round of shows start coming....MB is due to be in Australia again and I bet on the GEMS world tour he blogged about he will get there!!!  I hope so!!!!

Thanks for all the replies, that took time to read all this stuff..

Robin in MD :)

Hi Robin

So pleased your Mom liked it (I knew she would)

I think he'll make sure to have a little chat at the golf this year :)

It seem to take forever to read the pages I had missed

Sounds like Michael is filling the shows and having some fun along the way

I hope to hear he will be in Australia some day soon :)

Love Dianna xxx

hanks Dianna.. She was pleased and that's what made it fun doing it and surprising her..

I hope he gets back to you over there, he's overdue!!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

A couple things. Awesome, Robin that your mom loved her autograph. Dianna, I loved your commentary on all the messages. Hope all is well&that everyone had a good mother's day. I'm doing all right. The only thing I heard of this video was that song. Loved Michael's part. The rest had to go yuck. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Dianna, I can't believe you sat and read the whole forum in 3 hours!!!  You had your own Bolton adventure, huh?!! We have missed you on here.

Thanks for your concern, you mean we made the news half way around the world!!! WOW!!  Our family is all ok, but so many aren't!  The river is cresting tonight, 2 days early, so that may help in a way as the levys will get some relief soon!!  It is a beautiful sight to see, but, ohh, so bad also...It will stay at its highest for at least 8 days, so we will soon see what happens...I am leaving for a small vacation to New Mexico to see the other side of the family, so we won't be here for the waiting game, just hope all is ok when I get back!! 

I hope all is okay for your personal stuff, and don't forget, to read here, we can always lighten things up for ya with Michael info! Be sure to watch the lastest video  "Jack Sparrow" if you need a BIG laugh, over and over when necessary!

Love Kerie

Hi Kerie

I only had to catch up on this thread and it took 3 hours I hate to read the whole forum that would take forever LOL!

I had to start from page 146 on this thread to page 250 and that took 3 hours in between darting to the toilet and having a cuppa you know how it goes :)

I'm pleased to hear you and your family are ok it has been all over the news here and it didn't look good.

I have live in flood area's for about 25 years now and it can be quite eerie at our last place we were in a little place called Tumbulgum and it use to flood there alot and it was not far from the highway and when it flooded it was eerie everything was quite no trucks on the highway the only sound you heard were kids playing in the water, in canoe's etc LOL!

I hope everything will be fine for you all there.

I Loved the "Jack Sparrow" video so did Bill LOL!

Love Dianna xxx

Kerie, are you going to Fayetteville NC'S concert? I forget where you are but honey, please be safe during these flooding&stormy conditions. In fact, all who are affected with these stormy conditions please be safe! Boltonnut from L. A. CA

MB 's Jack Sparrow video on the main page of Youtube is listed as Top Favorited and Most Viewed both, how cool is that. 

Robin in Maryalnd

Hey Robin, I am in Memphis Tennessee!  No I won't get to go to Fayetteville as I will be in New York and Ct at that time.  I have a flight out to Ct on Sat so I will settle for Ct and NY concerts and a round of golf! Wish I could, but can't do them all this time!!

Kerie

Dianna:

Hi!  Nice to meet you!  Evidently "welcome back" is appropriate as well.

Yes, I too will get to hear "Rock Me Baby" one day!  Looking forward to it.  In the meantime, I'm enjoying Jack Sparrow, DWTS, and all of the coverage that Michael is getting right now.  I think he's opened up a whole new world.  A lot of fans right now.  I have some friends that are finally catching on to what I've known for a long, long time. 

Enjoy!

Diane

I know this is completely off topic - have just posted over on Lonely Island CD thread but thought worth a mention here to.......on YouTube "Jack Sparrow" has, on 9th May at 23.20 p.m. in Scotland, been seen by 1,406,751 people - WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    It also has 14,000 comments and, as I said, I didn't leave one just in case Michael doesn't get round to reading them all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

What fantastic news  - absolutely fandabidosie - WELL DONE MICHAEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia we have been off topic on this thread alot LOL!!!!

That is great news it means alot of people should be having a great laugh

Thanks for the news it's all good

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service