NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Back to the GOOD part ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

All I can say is koodos (pardon spelling) to Michael. Love the chorus and the music. Awesome. Go Michael

~~~~~~~~ NEWS FLASH ~~~~~~~

As at 19.00 GMT Jack Sparrow has had 3,115,921 hits    -    let's go for 4,000,000 !!!!!!!! LOL

I know the song keeps playing in my head and him popping up to say "Back To The Good Part" IS A RIOT!! Laugh out loud every time I watch that...that's his new catch phrase!!!LOL 

Robin in MD:)

I have just sent Michael a tweet telling him the total as at 19.00 GMT and I have told him all of us on the Forum are rooting for 4,000,000 - with a little cheer of :- "oh Michael, way to go, way to go - fantastic !! :)"

That is so unbeleiveable!!  Way to go, Michael!!

Kerie

If you would only CHANGE your avatar Sylvia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even Michael said he couldn't wait to take the make up off and put his own clothes on!!!! For the love of Michael........change it!!!!! LOL We are trying to get him MORE fans!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvia at 9.55pm GMT time it has over 3,416,608 views

WOOHOO

Lov e Dianna xxx

Thanks Dianna...I see 4 million around the corner!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Have just spotted the messages put in before I got a chance to finish typing mine - I am that slow now - it is because I am 60 ....put that in just in case there is anybody who doesn't know I am 60 now !!!!!!!!! LOL.

Can I just seriously say to all of you enjoy DWTS tonight and remember to all set your recorders or whatever - ENJOY !! :)

OMG Sylvia........don't tell me you think of Michael as a woman???????????????????? Let me try this.......pretty please??????? I will try ignoring it and then you will hopefully change it!! You know...like ignoring poor behavior from a 5 yr old!!!!!!!!! No 6 in front of that either!!!! Michael does NOT wear false eyelashes or lipstick or rouge at his concerts or on tv. I don't know what kind of concerts you go to....LOL.....BUT.....Michael doesn't wear female make up!!!! You are killing me!!!!!!!!!! I will ask Michael to talk to you about this!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I never knew Michael wore makeup but are you asking with these eyes of mine? LOLOLOLOL Perhaps the rap lovers will realize what a babe he is. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Gotta go&fix supper. Have fun girls. I'm loving this. :))))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service