NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a lot Jen, love the article! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks Robin. Hope we get reviews. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Jennifer, thanks ever so much for the article. Loved it. I'm not in to rap at all none what so ever but my favorite part of the song was when Michael said, something like You cock roaches&the way he said OK&the way shots seem to ring out like arrows yeah, I know, not far from Sparows, right? :)))) Anyway, stop rambling Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Robin R.

Our Michael is crazy Cool, he opened up a new side of himself to the public! I'll just bet that there

will be lots more people tuning into the site! But they'll just find out what we already knew.MB Rocks!

And he's the only one who can sing the F... word and make it sound pretty! LOL:)!

Have a great day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Yawl should hear Michael immitate Rodney Dangerfield. Awesome. Amazing. Michael can even do a little impersonations. He's just oh! so! versatile. I've heard him do Rodney in concerts. Other fans may remember. He just cracks me up Mary saying the Eff word. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Mary,

So funny.................MB is the only one who can sing the F word and make it sound pretty! LOL!!!

Joy

snl_poll_nasim_perdad.jpg
(He said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words,
the F-dash-dash-dash word.)
(Picture of Ralphie from The Christmas Story, who got a soap bar to suck on after he said the F word, and MB-the silly pic of him in the pirate hat from the SNL skit)

Hey Joy,

I like the pix you added, I'll tell my Meggy to come in and see it. she get a kick out of it, too:)!

Gotta go finish getting ready for work!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Michael sure does rock. You know I'm out of the way out of the loop. Oops. Here goes the embarrassment, I've never even heard of jack Sparrow. I know ring! ring! pick up the clue phone! Boltonnut but I haven't. I'm like whatever. I've never even heard of lonely island as I don't listen to today's music&I! hate! rap! Did I say I! hate! rap! Iw. I like Michael when he's himself. I mean, this is cool&all but I like him just as Michael. I mean Love him just as himself. I'm waiting for a solo CD. I mean the duets is cool but......Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin,

Don't be embarrassed! Jack Sparrow is the main character from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. You can read about him and the movies here-

I never heard of Lonely Island either until now. I also hate rap music. And I agree, this is very cool and hilarious and very good for MB's career and coolness factor! We haven't heard the duets on GEMS yet, so who can judge. But prefer just Michael, by himself singing mostly the old favorite hits!!
Joy
No, honey, Joy. I didn't mean to come across being judgemental about Michael's duet CD. He is versatile that's for sure. I don't think I'd be interested in the pirot stuff but thanks. boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey, Robin, nobody would think you were being judgemental. If you dont know who a character is, thats fair enough. We dont all watch films, I dont watch many and if I'm honest, I've only seen one Pirates of the Caribbean film and that was the first one!!

I dont know who half the names are that are mentioned on this page, so dont worry about not knowing the name of a character in a ficticious film.

We all have different interests dont we and thus is the spice of life. I am very interersted in Pirates, but only the real ones, not really the film ones. I did enjoy the first POTC film so might venture into the others soon. I might even catch up with them and go and see the new one. Mind, you, I'll be imagining Michael as Jask Sparrow all the time now!! Ha Ha!!

Take care Robin.

Love Jennifer XX  

There you go Jennifer&everyone. All have their own interests. Me, I'm a perry Mason girl. Good old Barnabas from this show Dark Shadows&good old Dracula--Braham Stoker's book. That's just me. I don't watch a lot of movies--not because I'm blind; I just don't. There are audio described movies&I love it. In Canada, Sylvie out here sent me a vidio of Perry Mason episodes audio described. i know I'm off topic but I love it how they read who's acting as who&all that. Now, need audio description of Jack Sparrow. boltonnut from L. A. CA Gotta stop writing. I'm loving it out here but my hand is giving me a warning. Ooh! Ouch!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service