NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin R, it's not audio described as it happens, but I did send you the description of "Jack Sparrow" that Astrid posted on the "Release of Lonely Island" thread. I love it! lol Take care sweetie and hope you're still enjoying Perry. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hey Robin R, Michael did a little Rodney on the "This is Michael Bolton" tape, so anyone who has it has heard him. Lucky you having heard him do it in concert though... I do agree with Mary about Michael being the   only person who can sing the "F" word and make it sound beautiful... :D Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Wow that Michael's doing another concert in Portugal. hey Michael, come to Vegas, honey. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Yeah, Sylvie from Canada. I do remember Michael did a little of Rodney on "This is Michael Bolton." Thanks girl! Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Come on guys from the Hasley Crawford  concert tonight, anyone got a review, please we'd love to hear it?

Lets get Robins thread back on track.

Did Michael mention Jack Sparrow?  Any photos at all?

Please bring us your reviews as soon as you are able. I know you're probably on a high tonight so the morning will be fine, we'll have to be patient a while longer. Ha Ha!

love Jennifer XXX

I'm with you, I'd love to hear about another concert....And I'll just bet he got a Great Big standing Ovation,

just as soon as he came onto the stage! I hope to hear a great review when I check back in later this evening!!!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

We have had some wonderful reviews and concert stories recently from Kathy R. and Tom Hayes from the CA shows, if you all missed their reviews please scroll back a few pages and check them out, not only was MB wonderful, but the lovely fan stories are also very special and great to hear about!  MB sure brings great fans together..

It's harder to get reviews when the shows  are in other countries and we don't know if there are fan members here that read this thread and are attending but we keep going and hope to get some reviews!!! 

I hope all that are attending the shows this weekend have a great time and MB too!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

TRhanks Robin, I did see Toms review and Kathy's.

I know what you mean about hard obtaining nreviews form fans in other Countries. I'm almost certain that we do have some fans on here from over there though. I' might be wrong though.

Hope we can find reviews and photos on line.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Robin......the fan stories are wonderful and occur only because of a concert so the relation between the stories and the reviews is undeniable :) In fact each review is a story!!! LOVE them!!! That is why most people reply to the reviews...because we ENJOY them!!!!! The whole purpose for this thread :) Can't wait for the next one and I will thank them for taking the time to post!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Continuing his South American Tour MB's next concert is tomorrow night, 5/17/2011, at Via Funchal, Sao Paulo, Brazil.

As always anyone attending please share your experiences with us here.. This is a fun fan-friendly thread so please feel free to join us..

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Hi Everyone, especially those in Brazill. Enjoy tomorrow night's concert. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Too true all the reviews and stories that go with them are wonderful and the way everyone writes up their own personal Bolton adventures is so beautiful to read and the ability, of each and everyone of you, to make them come so alive on paper that you could almost believe you had actually been there in person is quite a little feat on it's own and very much appreciated !! :)   It too has been lovely to read, on this thread, the comment put in by Tom about the very special actions of two people we know very well and what they did for him and our very own dear Ashley ...for it certainly is by that thoughtfulness and caring extended to Tom and Ashley that makes you very proud indeed to say you are a BOLTON BUDDY !!!! VBG.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service