NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

and this is from trinidad and tabago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkv0ox8qlxw

What absolutely marvellous finds Helen - they were great to listen to especially hearing Michael singing "Over The Rainbow" - oh that did sound good - getting more excited about "Gems" with every little bit of information we are getting  - thanks again Helen ! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Loved "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Best version ever as I generally do not like the song. See, Michael can sing Mary had a little lamb. :) He can do broadway&make it sound good. The girl sang within my range. She was even singing lower notes than Michael. Love it. Heck, perhaps there's a chance for me? to sing with Michael? :))))))) Yeah, right!!!!!!!! Dream on Boltonnut from L. A. CA They don't call me Boltonnut for nothing. :D
Hi Helen, thanks a lot for the links sweetie, isn't "Over the rainbow" fantastic? Love it, thanks again! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Oh my my ....Over the Rainbow is out of the park!!!!!!!! LOVED it!!! Thanks Helen!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

YES it is out of the park, Thanks for putting these here Helen!! Woo Hoo!

Robin in MD :)

Oh, Helen, thank you so much!!!!!

I love all of them, but my favourite is WAMLAW and the audience is just so innocently excited at the thought that he is actually right in front of them and only inches away! That lovely lady, took hold of his hand and gazed into his eyes. Michaels cheeky grin as he looked at her was beautiful.

Thank you again Helen, what a great find.

Love Jennifer XX

A couple things out here. jenn, thanks for the description of WAMLAW of that woman&her precious moments. Woo Hoo. Also, I'm starting to feel excited about the CD now as hearing the two duets. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I know I said Helena but I meant Helen. Boltonnut from L. A. CA sorry Helen&Helena.

Thanks Helen....what a treasure!!!

Helena..xx...

Hi Helen,

Thanks for the links, love it!!!

Warm greetings,

Nicolette from Holland

Thanks Helen what great finds

Sounds pretty good :)

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service