NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail!!! :)

Robin in MD :)

Thanks very much Gail for finding and posting those - lovely to see !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Great photos, Gail! Thanks for the link!

Anna

Thanks Gail!

I like no.5

Love Dianna xxx

found this on youtube thought you might like to hear i love it 17/5/2011

love is everything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t0gA5Gjc0k

sweet home chicago 17/5/2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH0i7plzzLE

THANKS Helen. I love Love Is Everything! I appreciate you putting the links up here!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Helen for all your work!!! So sweet on the eyes and ears!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have to agree with everyone the youtube songs are awesome to the ears to my eyes? Well, that's another story. :)))))))))

Thanks Helen :)

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks a million for putting those links in Helen - absolutely beautiful and, of course, especially being able to hear "Love is Everything" - it sounds incredible and can't wait to hear the "pure" recording for I just love the beat and tempo !! :)  I still say, as I said somewhere else, I had a feeling and for me now confirmed, Sony should have released that as the single, but...........!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service