NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gosh Tom they are the best just wonderful

IF you don't mind I am saving them to me computer

Thanks for sharing

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Tom & Ashley,

Those are perfect pix of our Michael....I don't drink coffee, so I come on to this site now, to kick start

my day!  With those pix in mind I know it's gonna be a Great Day!  Beautiful!  It completes the story

Kathy shared with Us...Ashley which one is your Favorite? I like them All!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Great pictures!!!  Thanks Tom and Ashley!!!

Helena..xx..

The next show on MB's tour is tomorrow night (5/21/2011) at Casa Piedra, Santiago, Chile!!!!

Anyone attending, please share your reviews here!! Thanks for all the clips and reports you guys have been bringing over here...love reading all of them and seeing all the vids!!!

Robin in Maryland, USA :)

Hi!

Anyone from Argentina here? I have just read an article where says that MB sang "Still the love of my life" at the concert... can anyone confirm or deny this, please??? =)

Thanks!!!!!!!

And thanks each and everyone for the reviews and photos!!!!!!

Totally the wrong concert, but I found this video a while back and thought it would be a good link in here.

Michael singing 'Dont cry for me Argentina'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOdARDAtprI&feature=relatedLove

Jennifer XX

Thanks very much for putting that in Jennifer - sounds great singing anything, doesn't he ???? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I just love (and indeed, it makes me tearful) the way he takes the time and the patience and  goes from one side of the stage to the other just touching peoples hands and thanking them!! Crikey, I'm getting  welling up again at the thought!! I often wonder if he realises  how much that tiny gesture means to so many people and the happiness it brings to them?

Bless that mans heart!! He should be made a Saint. St Michael. Hmm, it definately has a ring to it! Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

Agree entirely with you Jennifer - he certainly is a caring, compassionate, wonderful human being !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

That's our Michael, giving the Love, and passing it around! He is just so Kind & Caring!

That's why we all Love him!  I have to admit though I did not try to touch him, but my Meggy

shook his hand (while crying) when we met him!  She said he had soft hands! LOL!

She also said that was her Best time, cause she we raised on him!  She really is Amazing,too!

Mary ( Meg's mom)!

Must try and find out what he uses on his hands because that is what Robin CA always says about him - he has lovely soft hands......but I suppose too if he is not out weeding the garden or doing the dishes or hand washing his sweaters, he is bound to have soft hands, isn't he ??? LOL.   Am I being cheeky - yeah !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

His hands are incredibly soft. I've never even felt any callouses on them from playing the guitar although Im, certain they are there.

His hands were usually cold though and you know what they say..."Cold hands, warm heart"

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service