NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy, are you having the chance to go to CT? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I wish Robin R...but no...maybe one day :) Never say never!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Helen, OMG thank you so much for sharing these! You’re on the job as if you’d been there yourself! lol OMG it’s so nice to hear the new songs live… I love the way Michael  seasoned “Pride in the name of love”: there’s nothing like hearing Michael sing new songs… It truly feels like a new love… :D Phew, you gotta love the exchange during WAMLAW: both Michael and the audience were really feeling it…  Michael sounded so relaxed and having a genuine great time… Oh boy, what a fantastic version of “Love is everything”, it’s just so gorgeous and warm, I got teary-eyed… Wow, good thing I did a little research before I listened to them all! Anyway, I found a few more videos from Argentina.

“ Nessun dorma “ from Luna Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2zL6KFSKPc&feature=related

a very nice quality SILYBIL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ozBwlRWQLQ&feature=related

a beautifully clear heartfelt sounding HAISTLWY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-8NGpiuqhs&feature=related

“ To love somebody “ concert clip on Argentinian TV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmF1afbFwz4&feature=related

How lucky that the Argentinians will get this on TV? I agree with Sylvia that the videos are enough of a review! Thanks again so much for sharing these Helen, you’re a doll! Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Nothing like a NEW Bolton song is there Sylvie!!! he definitely has some great ones coming out!!!! Can't wait to BLAST his new cd!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

At least yawl can blast Michael's music. I have a lovely neighbor :not) complaining about my music being too louch. I've only been here what 3 years&3&a half months? That's ok. I got me a whole house transmitter&have my music in all my rooms&If I need to blast, there's headsets; even wireless heads. She couldn't even come to me. She went to our land lord. All she had to do was ask me to turn it down. I'll approach her calmly&also remind her of all I went through to soften the music. If she thinks I'm a ***** now? She'll wish she had confronted me. I hate it when people go behind my back. That's ok. It will all work out in the end. :) Boltonnut from L. A. Ca Keep a positive&Kathy, I understand not beingabout not going to CT.

I honestly believe "Love is everything" sounds like a hit :)

Love the beat, love the words

Love Dianna xxx

I agree Dianna. Wouldn't a number 1 hit be fabulous after his you tube sensation???!!!!! I think it will happen :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree with you both, I see a huge hit here!!!!!! :)

Robin in MD :)

Let's hope Robin Md...it would be so nice to see Michael receive accolades for his music and original songs once again!!! A long time coming :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Pretty sure girls "our boy" is on a winner this year !!! :)   Beginning to think too "method in his madness" hence reason for introducing plenty of the new songs into his act prior to release of CD - just maybe Michael himself would have chosen something different for a first single from !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

We're heading to No:1 with this aren't we Robin :)

Love Dianna xxx

Kayhy it's a great song and Michael deserves a hit for all he does the Man works his butt off just to keep us all going on Bolton Fever :)

Let's hope it's a big one

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service