NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy & Robin R.,

Remember this is a "Love is Everything" concert, so with that in mind, just picture it humor me....

We'll be on the Front Row....Then when Michael comes on, he'll sing All of our Favs + his Gems songs...

And it will be a packed 25,000 + concert like the old days!  And maybe those guys from the Video will

show up, at the end!  Now if that doesn't sound like a good Line-Up:)!

Remember it's only a fantasy concert:)!  With Michael as the Head-liner, because he's the Best!!!

Mary (M&M's)!

I know I'm gonna be chastised for this&perhaps I should say this in the CD thread but i was shown SILYBIL with the young girl&Michael&welll..............No thanks.........JMO though. Boltonnut from L. A. CA If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I understand Michael branching out there&doing new stuff but......

Yes Mary and in that fantasy concert one who would most assuredly join him on stage would be Orrin and that 25,000 crowd would be on their feet !!! lol.

Hey Robin stop judging it till you have heard it - you might just LOVE it......not long to go now - 17 and a bit days, am I right (haven't got my calculator) !!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Yes, I did 4-get Orrin, why yes he should be there, too!  The more the merrier! We'll fill that place

up, when should we plan this concert to happen? He's busy signing all of those thousands of autographs

right now, I'll bet he's signing mine now:)! You girls have a fun filled day, I'm off to get ready for work!

Mary (M&M's)!

I will humor you Mary and say go for it!!! :)  Just let me know when Michael comes on stage and I will race out to my seat!!! lol  And of course when Orrin sings also. Until then... I will sit in the wings and listen to GEMS on an ipod or something!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey BB'S, I'm totally boltonizing&I may be on Hallucinogenics? I think I heard Michael's gonna be in Vegas on August 27th at the cannery? Am I on ludes or what? help? Please! if so, I'm there. Yet, he's got 2 concerts in northern CA 8/28&30/ Boltonnut from L. A. Ca

Hey Robin R.

I hope you get to go, beats the heck out of my Imaginary Concert! LOL:)!

Keep us all posted, you will get to go to this show. Right?

You crack me up:)!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (M&M's)!

Sounds very intriguing indeed Robin R!!!! Hopefully we get confirmation on that :) Sounds like our Michael is hopping and skipping all over California AGAIN!!!! LOVING it!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I spoke with Gail&there's no confirmation. it's just happened that my friend happened upon signs saying so. I understand she can't confirm yet. The lady told me it would be a little before tickets go on sale&I'm gonna keep in touch. Boltonnut from L. A. CA There's things going on where I am&I'm not gonna let it get me down.
Apparently, according to my friend, he's gonna be at the East Side Cannery in Vegas or henderson NV. Boltonnut from L. A. CA 8/27. Hope I'm right. I'm gonna call tomorrow.

OMG Robin - hope your news is right......thinking about you and I don't think I have to ask to you to let us know what you find out ?????????????????  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I hope for you gals its true. Now we need a few more back here on the EAST Coast! MB just canceled another one..First Maryland, now SC.. :( I hope that's the end of the cancelling and he can have a few more back here this year..

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service