NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joy, I am going and plan on meeting up with ya'll!!  Looking forward to meeting everyone..

Kerie

Great!  I assume you have been in  contact with Eileen?  I am not on Facebook, so some of you maybe are planning there. 

I will talk to Eileen about it and can't wait.

Joy

Shannon&Joy. I wish you both the best going to Regis's show. Lett us know, ok? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I meant to say kerie&Joy; not Shannon. Oops. I messed up. Sorry. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin R-Just to clarify............we are talking about the concert in NY not the Regis show.

Joy

voice-picture

Cool concert not Regis. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Awesome Carol&Constance. Though I've never met or know you, awesome you'll be in Vegas. Me too. Hope to possibly meet you guys. Some folks have concerts&events coming up real soon&enjoy, ok? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey you are going to the concert in Vegas Robin - oh WOW - that is great news.......oh God I am SO, SO pleased for you Robin, so, so pleased !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

To: Joy & Friends,

I hope you All have a wonderful Date with Michael....As I know you will:)!  And when you girls Meet him (keeping my fingers crossed!)

Tell him how we All are just Itching to get our hands on his "Gems"! LOL:)!  Wear Tennis shoes, you'll need them, and for heavens sake

don't 4-get your Sharpies!  he won't have one with him...Be prepared!  I can't wait to hear All of your Reviews:)!  Maybe you'll get your

pre-orders early enough to wear the New T-Shirts....Have a Great Night Out w/Michael:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I'm sure you girls will have a Fab time at Michael's concert...sorry I have to miss it.   :(

Take plenty of pictures and make a list of all the songs he and Kenny G performs!!!  Looking forward to the reviews too!!!

Helena...xx...

Helena,

Yes, we will miss you.......

Joy

Thanks Joy.....

Helena..xx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service