NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Gail what a great story! Talk about a Bolton adventure for the fiancee!! When something is meant to be it sure is!!! Funny if Michael did have to deliver a baby...oh my..LOL Thanks Gail and what great review also!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Gail,

Thanks so much for that review.  Such a cute romantic story!  Love it!

Joy

Now that is too cute Joy!!!! Delightful icon of a man on bended knee holding out a box with a diamond ring and a woman all flustered with a big smile and hearts floating around her head. That couple at Michael's concert certainly had one heck of a Bolton Adventure!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail that was a nice story

A lot of people will remember that concert :)

Love Dianna xxx

OMG what can you say to a story like that - oh boy - that is just too beautiful for an old romantic like me - Nora Roberts where are you ?? lol.  That story though is definitely one for a tour book - to be kept forever !!! :)  Thanks for finding and posting Gail and, who knows, maybe Michael and baby will happen tonight - now that would be a good read for a Monday morning !! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow, great story Gail!!LOL  What a way to propose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Aww Gail, how sweet! It's nice to know there are still romantic men: that's the stuff  movies are made of... :D Thank you for sharing it sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: Joy, thanks for the icon and Kathy, thanks for the description!

I know I'm behind in responding but awesome that couple winning the Kenny G. drawing. I remember when a couple won 2/14/11. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks again Gail for the article. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Fancy finding out that you had missed out on the saxaphone prize because you'd ducked out to go to the basthroom!!!???

Ha Ha Ha!! I bet they are kicking themselves this morning!!! How funny, they'd probably only gone out to the loo!! Ha Ha!!

*Mental note to self: never go to the loo during a concert incase you miss your ticket is called out!!

Love Jennifer XX

The next show on MB's tour is tonight at The Beacon Theater, NY City, NY!! I know quite a few of the fans here will be at this one and hope to get a lot of graet reviews afterwards. Folks have traveled quite a distance to see this show! Everyone have a GREAT TIME!!

Looking forward to reading your reviews!!

Robin in Maryland :)

OMG! !! What an amazing concert! Will write later! What a great greatshow!
Love Eileen. Xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service