NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Mary&everyone. I'll always say music&laughter are the best medications one can take. Love any articles sent. MB forever,xoxBoltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi, Gail

Pretty romantic story and interesting interview, thank you !!!

Take care

Mariu

Via Twitter looks like both Oranthi and Delta Goodrem were with MB at the Beacon Theater concert last night. That must have been a cool surprise...Wow! Cannot wait to see them soon in CT..

Waiting on some great reviews from NC and last night in NYC.

The next show on MB's tour is Tues, 6/21/11 at The Bushnell Theatre, Hartford, CT, charity concert for Michael Bolton Charities MB and Friends Concert...I know a bunch of BB's from here are attending, I'm looking forward to this one myself.

Will hopefully have  a review of my own to add here from this one. Everyone traveling have a great time!!!! MB and Friends will rock the house I'm sure!!

Robin :)

Oh man, that was a real treat for everyone for sure!  Come on Joy, and all of you who went, fess it up, we want the scoop:)!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hey Mary and everyone,

Like Eileen said, it was amazing and so different from the shows I am used to. I have pictures to download off my camera, and I have to sit later and write it all out. Yes, what shock, Delta Goodrem and Orianthi both there!! I am not a huge fan of Kenny G, but seeing him in person changed that.........wow he is good and very funny! Got home at 1:40 am, so now that I have had some extra sleep I will write my review later tonight.

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

(PS-Of course Michael was his amazing wonderful hot self!)

Glad you had a good time Joy - will wait patiently for the review and so glad you got photos as well !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Joy for another teaser!!!! Will also wait for the WHOLE story...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I understand kathy. I just want a Michael show all to himself. Selfishness on my part but that's just me, I guess. Kenny is extremely pleasant&I understand why people like him. I'm just not a saxophone fan. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Looking forward to your review Robin Md!!! Have a great time girl!!!!!

I guess our other fans are still mesmerized from their concert!!! lol  Ok....time is up...let us know how your Bolton adventures went!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Yes, you got that right.....here we are in the FRONT row......Eileen, Joy and Gloria........just melting away.........

(Also we met up with Kerie, Juliet and Holly Marple-I assume they were also partially melting but they didn't sit with us!)

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Michael                                Eileen                        Joy                     Gloria
(Robin R. & Sylvie B.- Icon of Michael singing, and three ladies, look like they are made of wax and actually melting!)

Joy, you are too cute! I can't wait to hear all you girls' reviews! Take care sweetie and talk to you soon. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

LOVE IT GIRLFRIEND!   We had a fantastic time really tired and need to pack!  I will tell you all about the concerts on thursday or friday!

Love Eileen

We had a fantastic time!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service