NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Karen "S. Though I'm behind, thanks ever so much for your review. Awesome tweeting with Arianthi but i don't know how to tweet withMB&everyone but that's par for the course. Awesome the BB'S you met&I want to thank you for everything. You're awesome. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA&though the show was shortened, fun was had by all.
Karen, how do you all tweet with these folks on twitter? I mean, I can read tweets but not receive tweets but that's cool. Thanks ever so much for your review. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You have an absolutely fantastic show tomorrow Robin - enjoy and safe travels too !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I saw Michael in Fayetteville saturday,he was AWESOME as always,I had front row,he looked great,performed great,was in a great mood.I have seen him in concert about 5 times in the past 9 months,the man gets better everytime.Its so sad when the concert is over,cant wait till I go to another one.Love Michael Bolton.He held my hand before he walked back up on stage,He is so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!#1fan in SC Tracey.
Wow Tracy. So glad to heat about your fantastic show!!! MB never disappoints..Did you get any pics? Robin in MD

Thanks for sharing that with us Tracey and I am glad you had such a good show and more so that Michael held your hand - something to keep you going till the next time !! :)  Have you got anymore shows planned or are you waiting to see what other dates are announced ?? :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Tracy for your wonderful review!!! Glad you had a wonderful time :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Tracey

Good on you sounds like you had some fun :)

Love Dianna xxx

Tracey, thanks ever so much for your review. Yaaaaaaaaay, he held your hand. You're right. He is sexy&um, soft hands. :) Do you need that Boltonnitis medication? Just turn on his music, crank it up&total boltonnize, ok? Doctor Boltonnut from L. A. CA :))))))
Thanks for your exciting review Karen. Sounds like you had a blast. Robin in MD

Can't wait to hear your review also Robin Md :)  And Karen.....getting a little sassy there eh????? Still feeling the "Michael" are you????? LOL Cute gifts :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

So glad you told us what was on the pouch and on the flask too and, at least, even if you never see Michael using either you can be assured that he laughed when he read those - terrific Karen and thanks for sharing and giving me a laugh over my cornflakes !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service