NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy

Thanks so much for your review

Wow what a night,I love Kenny G I think his just fanastic :)

Would have been a great show

Thanks again

Love Dianna xxx

Joy, thanks for you review&as I understand I do understand your disappointments. I really do but there will be another time. Hang in there, honey. When I went to my first MB concert, I was way in the back&during WAMLAW, I had to leave&I vaued I'd never leave during a lst song&have stuck with it for almost 17 years thereafter. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Well I found this video someone took at the stage door after the show! I almost hate to watch it again, this was the end of the night and hopefully to be the time we could meet him quickly, get a pic and autograph. As this was to be my only time to give Michael my gift I held it way out in front of me over the barrier. I had my 8X10 and silver sharpie with me, but figured I'd be lucky for him to just take my gift bag with the hat and a little card in it. We were on the side of the stage door you see in this video closet to the camera. We (myself, Eileen, Juliet, Kerie and Gloria) were up closest to the door right up against the barrier. Of course when he came out as you can see, he stayed to the right and only waved over at us. We had no chance....
(Cartoon pic of 3 sad, disappointed ladies, one is crying....city buildings behind them.)

So sorry Joy that you didn't get to give Michael your gift - looks by the video, which was pretty good, that you should have been standing nearer the car......but remember too Joy that the laughter and fun over Jack Sparrow isn't going to disappear overnight so you keep hold of that cap and I am sure there will be another opportunity to get it to him and you can put a note in with it and tell him you tried to give it to him at the Beacon's: then you saying about the theatre not being full was possibly because of problems of travelling on a Sunday night for many people as Helena had pointed out; maybe something Michael should take into account although, I know, he hasn't that much to do with where he goes and when but maybe somebody should think ..........  !!

Now all the negative out the road, on to the positive - you had a great show and that is what matters and terrific as you say to see Orianthi and Delta Goodrem because that certainly isn't going to be the norm for all his shows in the future - great you got the opportunity !! :)

Thanks Joy for sharing your review with us and glad too that your night out with the girls was a success and you had the fun of all meeting up !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ahhhhh Joy!!!! You must start planning your next adventure girl!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for your review Joy....looking forward to the pictures you girls took!!  I sent you a pm.....

Helena..xx...

Ok Robin and all the ladies at the CT concert......fess up soon :) I will let all the excitement soak in and then do report PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I am sure Michael rocked on his HOME turf!!!! :)))))))) We still need more reports from the NY show......I think :) We have herd from Gloria and Joy....I think there were more ladies there!!

Waiting patiently :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy,

Well Eileen, Juliet and Kerie all went from NY to CT!!  (Not sure if Holly Marple went to CT also) These are some busy busy ladies!  I don't think they have time yet for even going online.  Give them another day or so to get home before doing reviews and posting pictures..............

But there must have been others like Gloria and I who went that didn't go to CT.  Hey, it's New York there must be more of us that went.  Where are you?????

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Hey Kathy, Juliet told me she'd post probably on the weekend and Eileen told us earlier that she'd post either on Thursday or Friday. Isn't it something that  there's always a hunger for more shows and more reviews? Just be patient, the main course is on the weekend! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I will be patient  Sylvie and Joy :) I don't keep up with who goes where...as you can see!!! I definitely understand being busy traveling from concert to concert. Can I relate???? LOL I think so.....lol  I guess I am wondering about maybe "the others" that may be out there.

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi, Joy

Thanks a lot    !!! Joy for sharing your review  and video with us.

Take care

Mariu

Hi to everyone reading and commenting on here. I want you to know, I am giving the show a wonderful magical review. It was great, we got to meet fans from this site, we had a nice dinner, we got bumped up to front row, all the performers were excellent, we got 5 songs from GEMS, the surprise guests-it was an amazing show. I am not really complaining, just for me (and I think also Gloria) on a personal level felt disappointed. We were all psyched up to see Michael at the stage give him our gifts, maybe hold his hand for a second of heaven. Then if we were really lucky meet him at the stage door after for an autograph and a picture. So when none of that happened and it seemed to be over so soon, I was feeling let down a bit. Also I am used to the shows that MB gives us all of him for at least 2 hours. That intimate feeling with Michael, the Cloud 9 feeling-I hate to say I just didn't feel it.
So I am just a Michael Junkie still needing her fix!!
But next time he is in NJ or NY I am there, with another hat maybe or something else. BTW, I gave my picture and hat to Eileen to give to him in CT. She can quickly explain what happened and give it to him. I will be OK with that.
Joy
from the Jersey Shore
(PS-My pictures are posted)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service