NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you dear Robin!! I will enjoy and have fun!! :-)

Nicolette xx

Reviews, please! Nicolette&everyone. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi all, just a quick note to add to the others from NY and CT,  Yes,yes, yes,  they both were FANTASTIC shows.  I really enjoyed seeing Gems come to life, 2 times in a row,,,the CT was indeed, a very special show with all the great guests for a great cause..I really, really loved the concerts and both were different adventures for me this time. I had an awesome time and Michael was in top form for both concerts!!  I hope he keeps all his new songs in for all the upcoming shows as they were awesome to see him do them live!!! 

Oh yeah, did get to the Today show, did not get to see Michael there, but was fun to watch from outside and I did make it on tv!!! Just behind Kathy and Hoda!!!  Of course, no studio audience, but at least I made it there!! That was fun also, just wish I could have seen him sing there...

I really enjoyed meeting lots of  ladies from the forum in NY and again another great group in CT, had a blast..Thank you ladies for being so nice and fun to be with.  The golf was a really fun event to attend and really look forward to the next time he plays.  There were five faithful ones of us cheering him on for the first 9 holes  and picked up a couple of more girls about half way through, and lots more people,  then the rains came and we all got cut a little short,hey we made it 15 holes!!! but it was a really fun event to attend as Micheal was in a great, but tired, mood and really interacted alot with us as he talked and signed lots of stuff along the way.  He made some interesting shots and some very special ones to the trees, railroad track and even a chair, but there was fun for all. 

I am still in CT and will catch up on the forum when I get back this weekend and will post some pics when I get home.

Juliet and Pilar, very nice to meet ladies from overseas and hope you have safe travels home.

Kerie

Thanks Kerie for a wonderful review and sounds as though you really had a great time - so pleased for you !!! :)  So glad to hear Michael was on fine form even if not with all his golf shots !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow Kerie, it sounds like you’ve had a fantastic, very memorable trip and nothing but good times! I always enjoy your reviews sweetie and even if you stopped right here, it would be a terrific review but feel free to share more! :D Take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Awesome Kerie. Thanks for your review. Awesome you went to the concert in New York&Connecticut&the golf. I think I'm right but I may not be but awesome times were had by all, it seems&neat being able to meet&seeing other BB'S. Love it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You're right Robin.  I did have an awesome time.  Michael NEVER disappoints!

Diane :)

Thanks Kerie you sound like you had a wonderful time and enjoyed every minute of it

Thanks so much for sharing

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Kerie for your review!! Talk about a Bolton adventure!!!!! Holy Moly!!!!!!! LOL The concerts sounded super and the golf must have been the icing on the cake girl!!!!! How fun to have made it to the Kathy Lee and Hoda show also. Boy...you were on a role!!! Way to go and I am sure you will have more "gems" to report as you "recover".....lol Enjoy all your new memories!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kerie, Can i have your autograph beings you made it to the Today show but didn't get to meet up with MB&Kathy&Hoda. JK. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Kerie, I agree it was a fun time and we did have a fun group of gals!!!LOL..I enjoyed it so much and appreciated getting to know the girls. I haven't written a review yet but wanted to reply to you.. Was fun meeting up with you and your sister. I had a great time with you both.. Safe travels back home..Visiting with some of the girls I've not seen in years and having a great group to hang out with was so much fun this trip, was great meeting people for the first time and seeing old friends too. reminded me of the gala weekends we remembered from years ago. I ran into by accident a few fans I'd not seen in years so it was great!! MB was wonderful both at the concert and on the golf course as Kerie reported. He gave an amazing show, I love all the new songs in the setlist...and with Delta Goodrem and Orianthi there, that was icing on the cake..May never see that again!!! MB had fun at the concert the night before, he said he did at the golf and you could tell and he was enjoying himself doing what he enjoys-golf!!LOL Yes he played well on some of the holes and not as well on others but, that's ok, we all had alot of fun. Even Mother Nature couldn't spoil our good time!! He signed quite a few autographs at the golf and was wonderful getting pics with some children along the way too.  We were lucky he had a very early t-off time or the weather would have messed up us even seeing him play.  We were done by 10:45 due to the rains that came in so we got over 3/4th of the course done when weather came in.. So it was all good, we had a great time visiting the rest of the day after that so it worked out well in the end..

I drove home today and got here mid-afternoon...I will try to get some pics up to the gallery of the concert and golf this weekend too.  More to come..Keep the reviews coming everyone!!  :)

It was nice to meet you Juliet,Eileen and Lee. 

Robin in MD:)

Ooooohooo....some more tid bits Robin Md...thank you so much :) !!!! keep them coming building up to the final review!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service