NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia, What tweets about the golf? I don't see anything, did I miss them with my traveling home?? Can you share please?  I would like to read them.. Thanks!!! He seemed to be having a great time all morning despite the early hour starting and the lack of sleep!!!

Thanks!

Robin in MD :)

It was a tweet he put in in answer to another about the golf Robin where he said he had been rained off on the 14th hole but that he had enjoyed the day nontheless - sorry I put in tweets instead of tweet and misled !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Robin. I'm saying this teasingly. Did I make up a word but do you have your guitar picks on a charm bracelet? :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

LOL Robin, Actually alot of them are in frames with photos from the shows MB tossed them to me..LOL  This is another to add to that collection!!

Robin in MD:)

How many do you have Robin? :) Boltonnut from L.A. CA

Hi Robins.....Bracelet???? How about a couple of necklaces....LOL LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Robin in Maryland (I think your still on cloud 9 in CT though ;)

What a great review I enjoyed it so much I have tears in my eyes reading it

Thanks so much

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Dianna, Awww..MB had me about in tears when they did I'm Not Ready and The Prayer!! OMG!!
Awesome, Robin Michael did "My Prayer"&"I'm Not Ready."
Well, I have mine in my wallet. They're always with me. I should get a frame around them. Someone even suggested to take to a jeweller&that way I could get a frame around them&put on a necklace. boltonnut from L. A. CA I have 2 picks. I believe I was with Robin in MD when she got one of her picks. I do believe in Indiana PA but I'm not sure. :)

Robin in MD, great to read about you time in CT....thanks for sharing!!!   :)

Helena..xx..

Well well well Robin Md....my dear.....WHAT a review about an OUTSTANDING and unique concert!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! You are so right in saying how could anyone not be moved by the enormity of talent and the quality of songs all with voices to match!!! I feel like I was there through your words!!! Simply delightful!! How fun to be sitting next to fans who enjoyed the show and then you BOTH get guitar picks!!!!!! Too funny and memorable :) Gee whiz....how did you recover in time to watch the golfing???????? I would have been in such a state of bliss...OH MY :) I guess you just floated to the golf course...LOL Then you get your cd folder signed AND more chatting.....please don't stop the review!!!!!!! My my my Robin.....to witness Michael seeing his GEMS come to life on stage is truly a moment in history!!! THANK YOU so much for sharing and also to Gail for this forum that allows all us dedicated fans to enjoy concerts that we couldn't attend!!!! I am so grateful!! Thank you both for a delightful read :) Ahhhhhhh

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service