NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Have fun Nicolette&bring reviews when you can. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA especially setlist if you can.

Hi Kathy, Joy, Mary and Robin R,

Thank you!! I'm off to Antwerp in an hour!

Look forward to the concert!! :-))

Nicolette xxxx

OH MY!!!!!!!!! Have a blast girl!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree. Everyone in Belgin have a blast&bring reviews when you can, ok? Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks Gail for your simple but elegant post :) Glad to hear that you also had a great time!!! The concert sounds wonderful....was it filmed for perhaps a future showing??? That would have been one to film for sure!! too bad if not :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

So were they selling the New Gems T-shirt at any of his shows girls? I hope so, because they are very nice, and should go over great in sales!!!

Good-Night All!

mary (m&m's)!

Hi Mary, about the T-shirts, I wonder if they were testing the market for it with the pre-orders... I'm all for them making money with the T-shirts, but wouldn't we feel special if only the people who pre-ordered it could have it? :D Just a thought. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

There were no stands in the lobby that I saw in CT since it was a charity event and not a regular tour concert. If someone else that was there saw them, please post, but I didn't personally...

Robin in MD :)

I wonder if they were selling the signed CD's aswell. I like your idea Sylvie of the shirts just being for the pre-orders though. That would be a nice touch. However, theres a lot of revenue brought in at the concerts through the CD, Tshirts and key ring sales etc.. so I dont think thats likely. Lovey thought though.

From what I've heard so far, the T-shirts are a huge hit and everyone seems to like them. I cant comment personally because I've yet to recieve any of my pre-orders, but I have seen others wearing it and it looks great! One fan said it is really soft material so thats always a bonus because I find that often t-shirts have a lot of dressing in them and can be quite stiff when new.

Jennifer

I have a Gazillion t-shirts since 1992. I have to admit, I wear them. I know, perhaps, I shouldn't but I can't help it. In the summer, I'm a shorts, t-shirt&flip flop person especially now that I'm retired&out here in L. A. CA boltonnut :)
I hear you Sylvie about the T-shirts. Good thoughts there as usual. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Sylvie,

We are Special, to him! He says we are his core fans:)! And yes it would be Nice if it were for just the ones like Us who bought the Bundle!

But I was just wondering that's all, if they were selling them... Wait til you get yours,  it is Beautiful, and soooo soft! I guess he heard about our Cloud and wanted Us to be Comfy on it! I Love my whole Bundle:)!

Take Care:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service