NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia

They sure do look so happy isn't it wonderful

The time of their lives :)

Thanks for sharing with us

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Wee One for some more Michael Fun!!!!! Can't have enough :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

For Sylvie and Robin to let you know I have put in two pictures first picture shows the girls with Michael and he is holding the Finnish flag,  what looks like a bottle of beer and another little parcel and then in his other hand he has "Oscar" and he is holding his t-shirt - there are eight girls surrounding him in that picture and in the other one it has been taken with Michael Lington in the centre and there are six girls with him and the six I believe they are  - and they will correct me if I am wrong -  Ivana, Jaana, Christine, Astrid, Manu and Martina !!  Possibly the other two girls in the picture with Michael may have been the ones who gave him "Oscar" !!   In the next set of pictures I have put in the first one is of a balloon Christine got made and it says on it : "dear Michael welcome to Germany" and then the following two pictures I have put in show the front and back of the t-shirt they were giving Michael - we decided on black, thought pink was going a bit too far (but I am still looking for the pink socks, size 11 and Michael I am going to find them if the last thing I do ) and the front says : "From my Pink Ladies in Europe" and the back says : "Dresden (Germany) 06/24/11" - run down of Michael's new wardrobe complete !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

Sylvia, thanks for the descriptions. I really appreciate them. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Looking forward to reading their reviews as well as some from the gals that were in CT too..I know everyone is busy when they get home from their Bolton shows...will be nice to read them when everyone has time..

Lets keep this party rolling on!!LOL

Robin in MD  USA :)

This has been so delightful reading everyone's reviews!!! This all keeps me going until my next concerts!!! Yippee!! Thank you ladies for all your thoughtful reviews and please keep them rolling in so this party keeps living on as Robin Md said above :) Oh my.......

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Sylvia, thank you so much for the descriptions. The T-shirt was such a great idea and the Oscar too, I love it! So is the lettering on the shirt pink then? Just checking. Wow, it’s gonna be one heck of a party when the girls post here… I’m so happy for them all, I wish I could talk to all of them right now! I’m sure Michael enjoyed his visit too: these are some of the sweetest girls ever… Well thanks again Sylvia, that’s just too cool. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

► Reply

Never thought about that Sylvie but, no, it is just plain old white !!  Christine and, I believe it is, Jaana have got on the pink t-shirts and they say on them "Your Pink Lady" - Christine got and designed them !! :)  Don't know who gave him the Oscar, if it was Ivana or not for Christine did say she had another gift to give him but wasn't telling us what ....it rings of Ivana and I thought of her as soon as I saw the picture of Michael with it that he posted but as I say there are another two girls in the first photo with Michael and I don't know who they could be - Ivana is hugging Michael - surprise, surprise and he is holding that Oscar proudly again and Jaana's Finnish flag !! :)

Can I add in here that I have got my figures wrong again - change my specs. why don't I - in the first picture there are SEVEN girls with Michael and in the second picture there are six with Michael Lington ....first photo one girl I don't know who she is !! :)

Hi girls,

no, it was not my idea to give the Oscar to Michael, but the one of Astrid. And the idea was brillant !!!

I had another very important task :-))

Best regards,

Ivana

Hello Sylvia,

yes, I was hugging him :-)) and I enjoyed it !!

Ivana :-))

Oh Ivana I know you did by that beautiful smile you have and who can blame you for hugging Michael when such an opportunity arose !! :)  Michael is smiling too so he must have enjoyed as well !!! lol   I love your avatar for it looks as though you went with him to an Oscar Ceremony and I love too the coordinating colours of black and white !! lol.

So, so glad for you Ivana that you had such a wonderful time - special, special memories - the ones we all need to make us smile everytime we recall them and yours surely will - so pleased for you !! VBG.

Not only is Ivana sassy but she qualifies for quite sneaky also!!! lol All those wily plans to get her own personal Oscar photo!!!! LOVE IT!!! What a plan to make all believe that SHE did indeed attend the Oscars with Michael....HYSTERICAL!!!! What have you planned for an encore Sassy Ivana the sneak peek!!!! ROFL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service