NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Super review Astrid!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness it was NOT my fault when you spilled water on your computer...but it probably was Sylvia's!!!!!!!! ROFL !!!!!!! What a WONDERFUL Bolton Adventure you HAD Astrid!!!!! YOU deserve an Oscar for your preplanning skills :) Do have another great time at your next concert!!! I can't wait to hear what little "gems" you have planned :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

DANKE, DANKE, DANKE  ASTRID

well done!

CIAO

Silvy from Switzerland

Thanks Astrid for another Great review! BTW, that was a clever ideal:)! I hope to see him Win a real one ,too! But you were 1st to give him one!

Something to tell your patents about! Have Fun on your Cloud (It's Pretty Comfy) up there...I'm still on it:)! Have a Great Day!!! I know you will:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Glad to read all your reviews and that you girls had a great time meeting with Michael!!!   :)

Helena..xx..

The next show on Michael's tour is tomorrow at Admiralspalast, Berlin, Germany, June 28, 2011

Everyone going too this one have a great time and I want to see more fun reviews here when everyone has a chance to post!!!

Have fun!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Hey to all, I am finally back home and have been catching up on reading everyone's reviews!  Sounds like there has been alot of fun going around!!  I have added 3 albums in the gallery on my trip to NY, CT and the golf, please enjoy!  The concert ones did not turn out too well as we could not use flashes at either one of them, but I got a few!  Had a blast at the golf and if anyone ever gets a chance to go see him play, it is well worth it!!  It was alot of walking but when you can follow him for that long and not feel like a "stalker", lol! it was worth it, as he talks and jokes along the way...Don't have anything else to add about the concerts as I think it has all been covered, just a thrill to see all his special guests, twice in a row, oh my, it was wonderful to hear all the new songs come to life!!  Now I can listen to the new cd, now that I am home and really enjoy it!!!!!

Sounds like the concerts in Europe are going great and have really enjoyed the reviews..sounds like alot of 'cloud 9"s going around!!!

Kerie

Thanks a million for your review Kerie and for all the albums in the gallery - the pictures are great and thanks for sharing them and they show without doubt that great concerts were had by everyone and Michael certainly does look as though he was enjoying that golf - just a pity about the rain !! :)  Great too to see you all in New York - fantastic pictures and I think it is a great idea to show them on this thread !! :)

Thanks again Kerie !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Kerie,

Good to hear from you.  Here is your cloud 9!!!
Joy

I like this!

Hi kerie

I think I would love to watch Michael play golf

Sure sounds like you all had a wonderful time at the concerts

Thanks for your review

Love Dianna xxx

Sounds like you are on your own cloud Kerie!!! What a fun many day Michael celebration you had girl!!!! Relax, put your feet up and crank up the volume on GEMS and stay on that cloud!!!! lol Thanks for your review!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kerie,

Thank you for your review and your lovely photos in the gallery!!!

And of course the photos of you and the other girls in NY, so nice to see who is who! :-)

Warm greetings,

Nicolette from Holland.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service