NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Girls,

Here is my little review of Michaels concert in Antwerp. Great way to spend a Sunday evening! :-)

For my husband, who is always so sweet to accompany me, not a long drive to Belgium only two hours.

Nice venue, not completely sold out but a very lively and enthusiastic audience!

We had great seats center stage second row. So nice to meet Helen and her son and Janaa from Finland. She is such a sweet person so enthusiastic, she makes you smile! Jaana showed me the Pink Lady T-shirt, looks lovely Christine!!!

Michael started with “Love is Everything” GREAT song! I was too excited to remember all the songs but I remember:

To Love Somebody, Dock of the Bay, Said I loved You , Hope it’s too Late, You don’t know me, Sweet home Chicago,

That’s Life, Nessun Dorma, Steels Bars, Time Love and Tenderness, Rock Me, How am I Supposed, Georgia, Hallelujah (always makes me cry) Pride!!, Soul Provider....  I’m sure I forgot a few (to nervous!) :-) 

Michael did WAMLAW in the audience (no danger!) LOL. Came back for a long encore!!

I enjoyed it so much and feel always so sad when it is over. Another great concert to remember and cherish for a long time!!

After the concert my husband and I had a nice conversation outside the venue with one of Michael band members, one of the guitar players (I don’t know his name) and Steve Milo who is a very nice man and we talked about the Stuttgart concert and the weather forecast (Stuttgart is an open air concert!!) no rain please!

Next week the Stuttgart concert where I will meet Ivana, Astrid and Christine, we will have fun I’m sure!!!

Warm greetings from Holland!

Nicolette xx

PS. Here are two of my many, many photos!! LOL

Attachments:

Hi Nicolette,

I am just online !! Thank you very much !! I also always bet that his songs never end and am also sad when the concert is over !!! I understand what you feel :-))

The photos are amazing, especially the second one !!! I have to save it immediately !! Please send us more of them !!!

Looking forward to meeting you in Stuttgart in person,

your Ivana

Hi Ivana,

I will send more photos later today as promised to your Hotmail! ( I'm still sad I could not come to Dresden, you know how I feel ;-)

Liebe Grüße

Nicolette xx

Hi Nicolette,

yes, I now how you feel my friend :-((( and I am really sorry about his choise. But it was HIS decision, not mine :-(((

Do not be sad, I promise I do my best for you anytime soon !!!!

Your Ivana :-)))

P.S.

I am looking forward to receiving your photos on my Hotmail :-))

Hi Ivana,

thanks for your photos! I am still without my laptop, but I know I received them. Hopefully you recovered from our hugs in Dresden and you did not get bruises LOL.

Looking forward to Stuttgart

Virtual hugs from Astrid (at least they don't hurt LOL) 

Hi Astrid,

I will bring you a CD just for you with photos made backstage to Stuttgart.
Next time, I would like to be as succesful as I was this year regarding "our action" and would like to be recovered from your hugs and get bruises again !! With pleasure !! :-)

See you in Stuttgart

Ivana

P,S.

Once more congratulation to your gift. I was so fucused on him that I did not realized backstage what your gift was but first on the Forum :-))

Yeah, when the concerts end, it is sad; a downer. I've been known to cry afterwards but sometimes, I'm oh! so! high! I come down in a few days&downers are not fun. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Awesome some of you Bolton Buddies BB'S got backstage. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks Nicolette for a great review of your show in Antwerp - am so glad for you that you had such a great time and thank you very much indeed for the photos of Michael - absolutely lovely  !! :)  Safe travels and a great show in Stuttgart Nicolette on 4th July - remember the Stars & Stripes for Independence Day !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Off Topic I know but I can't help it - so EXCITED .....my BUNDLES arrived about five minutes ago - special carrier not the postman !! :)   They have come from Nashville into Slough in England and then up to Largs in Scotland - WOW !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Congratulations Sylvia!!!

I'm so happy for you they finally arrived!

Quick, quick to the CD player!! LOL Enjoy!!!

Nicolette xx

So Sylvia, how many times have you listened to it? Isn't it Awesome? What's your favorite songs so far? And lastly, are you doing your Happy dance,or What?  LOL! ENJOY:)!

Mary (M&M"s)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service