NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I cannot pick a favourite - some I would say because I can get up and dance to; some because I can just sit and listen too and some, just because ........... !! :)   A few on here know I have a favourite CD which has never been surpassed; this one equals it !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Congrats Wee One!!!! My oh my....things are looking up!!!! lol :)))))))))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

They sure are Kathy .....it's like fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, let me know what life is like on Jupiter and Mars........it's been there first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

This wait has been like living on Jupiter and Mars without a rocketship!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yee hey! Yahoo, sylvia, you got your packages. I'm glad for you. Nothing like being on pins&needles waiting for something. I take it was worth the wait? :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Well worth the wait Robin but thank goodness it is over and I can start growing my arm back again that I chewed to the elbow in desperation......do I get worked up over things - NO !!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hope your arm is completely grown back by now or we will have to go back to the armless Venus conversation once again...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG, what a memory you have got Kathy - I had forgotten all about that.....okay, I know, it isn't that you have a good memory it is that mine is going - what was that we were talking about Kathy ?????? lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Nicolette,  thanks for your review sweetie! Wow, sounds like you’ve had a pretty good show: if there was more to the setlist you’ve mentioned, that must have been a really long concert! I’m glad you had such great seats and you and the girls had such a great time, I wish Jaana would post again… Good for you Michael  did WAMLAW in the audience! Best of luck for good weather for Stuttgart! Thanks again Nicolette, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Nicolette

beautiful photos!

well done

Silvy from Switzerland

Excellent pics Nicolette. If you would like, please put up an album in the Gallery section on here.

We'd love to see more of your photos!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

HI Nicolette,

Thanks so much for your review

Your photo's are just beautiful thanks for sharing

I too have saved them they are so clear :)

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service