NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hallo Christine

It was a wonderful concert in Berlin! I am glad that I met you and Jaana and that I am now part of the

Pink Ladys!!! I will try to upload some pictures I took...

I wish you a lot of fun with THE MAN in Stuttgart. I'm sad that I can't be there too.

Greetings from Switzerland

Tina

Attachments:

Thanks so much for putting in those photos Tina - they are fabulous especially as before they turn into the little pictures they fill the whole screen - you can see every hair folicle that Michael has  and then in the second picture when the eye appears - OH BOY !!!! :)  Thanks again Tina for those !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend and a Pink Lady too !! :)

Hi Tina!

It was lovely to meet You too! Thank You for these absolutely geourgious pictures of Yours! Are You professional photographer???

Hugs

Jaana...from Finland xx

Thanks Tina for the great photos!!!! Looks like your zoom lens was working well :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wow Tina How clear are your pictures

Thanks for sharing with us

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Tine!

Yes, thats exactly what we are...

Yes, we are crazy, and that's exactly the way we want to be! No security men will ever take us back from stage again, LOL.

Some of them tried to say no in Antwerpen too, but as I'm Finnish...ofcourse I couldn't understand a word of it, lol! And if I start speaking finnish-language, they are in trouble with me, lol!

That Berlin concert was so great, so great, Michael was really, really touched!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait Your news from Stutgart!!

Hugs

Jaana...from Finland xx

Jaana, which concerts did you go to? Perhaps I haven't gotten to your reviews. I'm glad&awesome meeting other Bolton Buddies (BB'S). Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin!

I was in Dresden, Antwerpen and Berlin!! Haven't done those homework's, rewiews, yet :( Have been so, so busy with all my pic's and videos etc., so sorry, but You still have to Wait a littlebit ! :(

Hugs

Jaana...from Finland xx

Thanks for the pictures Jaana - they are beautiful especially the one of that famous Finnish flag !!!!!!! LOL.

Robin and Sylvie, Jaana has put in three photos : the first one is of Michael singing and he is really belting it out and Ryan Perrino the guitarist. is also in the photo at the back  : the next photo she has put in is one of the girls taken in Dresden and in it are Helen, Martina, Christine, Jaana, Ivana and the other girl I do not know but is that Tine  ?  :  the last photo Jaana has put in is one of herself in a beautiful pink dress holding her Finnish flag with a pink label on it with the name Michael written there (wonder who Michael is ?) and I have a suspicion it may have been the same flag that she actually gave to Michael - wow !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the description Sylvia! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Great photos Jaana...thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I love your take on the security Jaana!!! They never speak our "Michael language" do they????? We have warned them so stay away security!!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service