NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nicolette,

it was so great to meet you and your husband in person. Thanks for sharing the photo here and the ones to come too. Didn't we have a wonderful time? I will cherish these memories and take them with me whereever I go.

Have a great time and I hope to meet you again

Astrid

Yes Astrid, Great memories to cherish! I'm sure we will meet again! :-)

Take care and keep in touch!

Nicolette xx

Nicolette,

I'm sooo glad for All of you:)! Great review & picture of the girls....I guess the little one will be hooked as well,if she isn't already:)!

8 hr. drive, not too bad for a great night out w/ Michael and everyone else! I think our Cloud is getting Bigger & Bigger:)! That's a good thing!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Nicolette!

Thank You for Your rewiev! Don't worry, Michael is coming back to Europe in January, as he and other members of the band told me...and then we are ready..for him, lol! I hope we can all enjoy the same concerts then! I have allready started saving money, for my next trip!! As my son says: Mummy, Michael Bolton is expensive hobby!, ha, ha..Yes it's true...but so lovely 'hobby', isn't he, lol!

Hugs

Jaana...from Finland xx

Ps. pic's from Dresden!!

Hmm...really don't know, why can't I post my photos here...again it axcept only one??!! I'll try now to put more...let's see what happens!!?

Hugs

Jaana...from Finland xx

Thanks for the pictures Jaana and for the information about January - as long as we have a nice mild winter and there is not six feet of snow maybe I will see you all !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh I hope you get to join them Wee One!!!! Let me know how your plans are going and is there now a third terra mundi??? LOL

Or what ever that piggy bank is called....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Yes Sylvia you my friend need to see Michael, you have to talk to him....you are one of his Biggest fans, so save your money and get ready...No Excuses:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Jaana thanks for sharing your pictures there very good

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Jaana, thank you for sharing. Greetings from Germany to Finland LOL

Astrid

Yes Jaana...do start saving because these concerts happen EVERY year as long as Michael is healthy and we are also able to attend!! I bet your sons video games cost the same as Bolton tickets!! lol As long as you don't break his piggy bank..all is ok!! LOL

Thanks for the photos Jaana!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes Jaana, I hope we can enjoy the same concerts together next year!!! It was so much fun to meet you! :-)

Thanks for the photos!

Take care, Hugs!

Nicolette xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service