NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

3-hour MB concert? Wow! I don't know if my heart could be so strong. :) Love it. I'm glad for you. I think I have it right. If not, it's all good. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Oh Pilar what a beautiful review for that video is all I need over breakfast - OH WOW - that MAN and that SMILE - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and now Robin and Sylvie I will try to bring it alive for you over your breakfasts for it starts with Michael Bolton smiling all the way - oh he is just beautiful - denims, jacket, think a shirt, white scarf, dark cap and sunglasses - and you first of all see him striding through part of the airport and then him coming off the escalator, pulling his little bag, and that is when he smiles to the camera, waves and says hello and says something else too and then again it goes back to him and he actually stops in front of about three/four microphones and speaks about what sounds like the up coming concert and then you see him striding out of the airport and he is all smiles and waves......in between the shots of Michael you also see Kenny G and he is emerging from a catalina and he stands on the dock and plays his clarinet and then it goes to a shot of him sitting in a lounge area talking again but, unfortunatley, you cannot quite pick up what he is saying because basically the whole video is an advert for the show and is put together as an advert is with different shots intermingled because you also see some old footage of Michael singing and then you also see footage of the stage area being erected and over it all is the voice of the commentator relating all about the show but it is a beautiful video and, as I say, it just has to be with the smile of Michael Bolton's ALL over it and, have a guess, I'm away for a another little look !!!! LOL.

Hey, I am kind of glad too Pilar that you had a great show - it sounds as though it was absolutely wonderful and espcially too with a crowd of 4,500 - pretty good going - thanks again Pilar !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Hey, thanks, but I didn't attend the show!! I only found it on Google... I wish I have been there!!!!

Oh dang Pilar..I was wondering if you were going :) Well thanks for the video which is delightful!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well, Pilar&Sylvia, we can all dream we were there&thanks for the descriptions, once again, Sylvia. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Sylvia,

thank you for your description. I could not open the link so I benefited too LOL

Astrid

What you have to do Astrid from the advert - was that where you got stuck - if you close that as though you are closing the page then up comes the video.....why it works that way I do not know but that was how I gained access - pure luck and a fluke !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Pilar! Cool video of him in the airport!!!

Robin in MD  :)

Thanks Pilar!!! Great!!!!

Nicolette xx

Thanks Pilar

Imagine 3 hours of Michael's Music :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Everyone,

http://techarea.coliseu.info/index.php?option=com_content&view=...

Maria N, put this link to the concert hall in Portugal over in one of the blogs and I have transferred as I believe it is a beautiful article showing a beautiful venue that Michael will be playing in on 12th July and, therefore, is more than appropriate to be placed over here !! :)

I have copied the part of the article for you Robin and Sylvie that relates to the venue where Michael will be playing !!  Other parts of the article show the complete complex and all that is available within that for those who may be interested in looking at !! :)

The Colosseum PDF Print E-mail

The Place of Entertainment!

The Oporto Coliseum is a space that touches us. Its rich sit in each room with memories to unravel. In each corridor where past, present and future intersect. Opened in 1941, the Coliseum of Oporto city brought a touch of modernity. Filled it with art and culture. And it became the space that best reflects the pulse and feel of the route Porto.O Oporto Coliseum, as the life of a star, has been marked by periods of glory but also by some events. Moments of concern that were only exceeded by the enormous determination of Porto, who created the Friends of Oporto Coliseum and fought for this flagship space does not stop being what it is today: the stage of all emotions and all of the Port the inhabitants of Porto.

After suffering extensive rehabilitation and modernization in terms of equipment and infrastructure, the Oporto Coliseum became one of the best concert halls of Europe.
Aesthetically stunning, technically well equipped and with great ability, Oporto Coliseum is prepared to perform all kinds of shows. Music, dance, theater, opera, circus, cinema, all the arts are welcome in this room.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia

Thanks for that

What a beautiful, stunning place, anyone would be proud to sing there

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service