NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You Mariu as well as all the other ones, of Your kind words!

Again I tried to ad my videos from Berlin here...but sorry...got now qlue, how to do it!!! I'll try to do it to fb, have a look from there!

Hugs

Jaana...PINK LADY...from Finland xx

Ps. pic is from Antwerpen concert 26.6. and from my hotel-room window, early in the same morning!!?

Oh nice Jaana, you little "spy"!!!  LOL LOL Thank you. I will save these as a memory!

Nicolette xx

Thank you so much Jaana - they are beautiful and that view from your hotel is quite wonderful and lovely to be able to see a little piece of Antwerp and to know you were all there and Michael at the same time too !! lol   Thanks Jaana !! :)

Jaana has put in three photos Robin and Sylvie and the first two are from her hotel window and they are looking across and road to very, very old buildings of Antwerp containing very decorative architecture and they also show the front entrance of the hotel which has a beautiful garden laid out in grass with hedging in it and it looks as though it represents an entrance with stairs going up and it is quite unique and lovely the way it is done - wish I had a garden big enough to copy it in !! lol.  Jaana's third picture is of herself dressed in her pink lady t-shirt, holding her Finiish flag and some of her presents for Michael - she is all set to go is that girl !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for all the descriptions Sylvia, much appreciated, especially the garden and Jaana! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I agree with Sylvie from Canada. Thanks Sylvia for all the descriptions. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Jaana, do you have a YouTube account sweetie? I'm just wondering because I don't have access to Facebook videos. Just curious. Take care Jaana. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

HI Jaana,

Thanks for sharing

You look so happy it is lovely :)

Love Dianna xxxx\

Super photos Jaana!!!! I really enjoyed all your reviews and Bolton Adventures!!! I am happy to know you all took such good care of "our" Michael while he was in your neighborhoods  ... :)  He will be sure to return!!!

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

You take care too Mariu and great to have you back on-line !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Mariu

Glad to have you back :)

Love Dianna xxx

Good hearing from you Mariu. I probably comment too much but i do enjoy&I'm extremely behind. 439 messages from 6/21. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I hope all was well Mariu at your end during your "vacation from the forum" :) Welcome back!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service