NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Until the next article Mary!!! LOL  Enjoy and did you hear that Kerie HEARD Michael and GEMS songs on her radio in Tenn. I believe :) Isn't that GREAT????

Kathy and LAFD Bob

No I didn't hear that, but thanks for telling me, I'll try to get hold of someone tomorrow at WAMZ:)! That is Wonderful news:)!

I take it it was on her Country station, as well! Love Is Everything as a Beautiful song.... country music lovers will embrace this song:)!

Thanks for giving me some good news:)!

It's all about Michael:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Meggy,

No it was NOT the country station, they are promoting his cd on a "soft rock" channel!  So far, the country one has not played it that I have heard and what I heard sounds like all promotions for the cd giveaways, so don't know if they will keep it on the playlist or not, but it would be nice if they do!!! It wasn't the whole songs, just part of them!! Sounds like they are doing the cd giveaways until friday, so we will see.... There is a dj from the country channel I know that came from the soft rock channel and is a huge MB fan herself and I have been asking her when I see her at some of their events to play it, but so far, they have not been able to put it on their playlist yet, but did not give me a reason,,,I do bug her everytime I see her though!!  I will keep trying !

Kerie

Good for you Kerie, you go girl! :D I've read that a few of us are going back to try and listen to our AC stations, in case they put some of the new songs on. Let's request as much as we can! Take care Kerie and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Hey Kerie,

It will make it's debut on country, just be patient & keep being persistant!!! I wish Michael would do a TV Special...Now that's my Happy thought for the day:)! Everyone enjoy today, each one is a Gem! And hey Sylvie, Blast the neighbors, Have fun, and Enjoy your GEMs:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, don't worry, they got an earful! Yesterday, it was the front neighbors, today, the backyard neighbors! lol Take care sweetie and good luck with your Coyote DJ! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
You go Sylvie in Canada. Blast his music all over the neighborhood. I can't. I got complaints about my music so, i have a whole house transmitter to hear my music in every room. We can't disturb the neighbors&when I confronted her, she denied it. little ......... won't go there. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
I haven't hear "I'm Not Ready" recently on music choice either. God bless all of you calling&listening to the AC radio. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Wow! MB on the radio? Hmm. What a concept. I'm glad for kerie. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey Robin in CA, I haven't heard any of the new songs on the radio yet, but switching stations this morning I jolted myself awake when I heard "Soul freaking Provider" on the radio! lol I never did before, that was so amazing! All I have to say is thank goodness for small favors! Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

"Soul freaking Provider" - is that a new one Michael has got out Sylvie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL.   That is quite a unique title, catchy too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia...I guess Soul Sweetie Provider was taken!!!! LOL Thanks for the radio news Sylvie!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service