NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jacqueline and thanks too to Els - lovely photos and thanks for sharing !!! :)

Sylvia.  your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the pics everyone!!!! 

Robin in MD USA :)

Fantastic photos everybody, thank you so much.

Jennifer

Thanks everyone for all the pics

And if I missed saying thankyou to anyone for their review THANKYOU

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks a lot Jacqueline !!

Nice pics !!!

Take care

Mariu

I attended yesterday's concert at La Granja... seemed to be a Winter night because of the cold, but Michael did his best to warmed it up!!! we had a great time, he sang different songs than the concerts I attended in NY or CT, which was fantastic for me... and nobody was invited for the duets; he started directly with TLS. Georgia with Kenny in the middle of the audience was wonderful... and from the new album he sang Over the rainbow, Pride, and Hallelujah, as bonus track when we all asked him for one more!!! And after WAMLAW, we approached to the stage!!! And sang and danced, what let us forget the cold for a while!!!

He is very tired but was happy with us!!!  and the venue was very nice, the whole little town... I had the stupid idea of start with a new camera yesterday... and it didn't gave good results... will try to save something good but there are videos on youtube ...

Love,

Pilar

Thanks for posting Pilar. So glad you had such a nice time and MB gave another great show..Oh man, I like it cooler for concerts but it sounds like it was good to get up and dance to just stay warm!!LOL  I take it this was an outside concert.

Bummer about the camera, shoot, well if you have any to share, please post. 

Thanks for sharing!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for your review Pilar and sorry to hear it was so cold - you certainly don't expect that in Spain in July but I suppose weather is crackpots everywhere just now but glad you had a good time and at least too maybe now Michael will get a little bit of a rest and be able to stay in the one place for a few days at least !! :)  Thanks again Pilar !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Pilar for a delightful review!!!! There is nothing like going to the stage at a Michael concert!!!! That just tops off the event :) I would give an arm and a leg to hear Michael sing Over the Rainbow!!!!!!!! I HOPE to hear that song one time this next year!!! It is best to have a chill in the air for all the stage dancing!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Pilar for your review&giving us some of the setlist of the songs. I'm glad you were able to make it to the stage&I'm truly sorry it was so cold. I guess it's better than being hot but wow! You've seen him several times this year&I'm glad for you. Seems as if you enjoyed yourself here in America&I'm glad. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Pilar, though I'm unable to see pictures, I'm sorry yours didn't turn out with the new camera but honey, another place another time&perhaps they'll be splendid. Hope so. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Pilar,

Thank you for your wonderful review, I'm glad you had such a great evening with Michael AND Kenny!! ;-)

Thank you for sharing!

Warm greetings from Holland,

Nicolette xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service