NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

BTW...thanks for all the videos also Solver!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Good Morning Sylvie, thank your for sharing these wonderful links!! I have a couple of minutes before my work starts so I would like to answer your question concerning WAMLAW from my point of view. MB is seen quite from a distance (just between about 2 and 4 cm tall ! LOL)and when he stops singing he is taking some flowers and he kisses a woman on her left and right cheek - I guess LOL. Her head is less than one cm and MB is seen head and shoulders (blue t-shirt). I could not recognize their faces. Yet, the reason for the cheers I think. Then he returns to the stage to complete his song. Pride - Party time !!! Everybody is on their feet and dancing - wish I would have been there too. Hugs from Astrid

You have much better vision than I Astrid!!! Better typer also ....lol  Too late for me...need to go to bed :) ll

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Now I have just read your reply Astrid - I have got to get this system worked out better.....I always start at the first and work up I think I had better reverse it - catch up first and then work down to the earliest .....och well I am still leaving my tuppence halfpenny worth in give Sylvie something to read during the day just in case she doesn't hear that "Soul freaking Provider" on the radio again !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, you're welcome for the videos and thanks for giving me something to read! lol Yeah, "Soul freaking Provider" must be the new TLI remix... ;D Speaking of which, I came across "Jack Sparrow" while searching and it's now past the 30.1 million mark! Have a great day Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thank you sweet Sylvie for all your work!!

Hugs, Nicolette xx

Good morning Kathy, Jacqueline, Astrid and Nicolette, well first, you’re all very welcome. Now Kathy and Astrid,  thanks for the description! Wasn’t the audience something else, clapping and singing loudly? Wow, you have to wonder what  present deserved kisses on both cheeks… :D Oh Nicolette, such work is more than a pleasure and sharing Michael is like sharing good news! :D And Jacqueline, thanks for the extra hugs and glad you enjoyed the videos so much. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie, I just watched "In the name of Love"....It was great of course, and yes the audience looked to be up on there feet....Loving it, too:)!

I will get to the rest later, Thanks!

Mary (M&M's)!

I love the notes&cords in "Pride In The Name of Love"&I'm going to admit this. Michael's version to me, is better than U2'S. I know they're hot&all but his rendition is better. Boltonnut from L. A. CA It kicks butt too that song does; Michael's version. Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Sylvia. Where Michael stopped singing WAMLAW, wonder if he kissed perhaps someone's hand. Woo Hoo. Descriptions, please!!!!!!! boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Everyone,

http://youtu.be/9gxU50Sawh8

Thought you might be interested in hearing this short clip from Michael that was recorded, I believe, for a Polish television channel - it was Jaana who found and put out on Facebook and I have brought over here .....it is rather beautiful and rather sweet !! :)   For Sylvie and Robin Michael is looking straight into the camera - all you can see is his face and his cheeky little smile - who needs to see anymore !!!! :)   Enjoy !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, très cool, thanks for bringing it over! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service