NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi again Bonnie, ah-ha, another lurker! Lol Well, Michael’s coming back to America to tour in 3 weeks. Oh good for you seeing him in Biloxi, I just loved the concert there 6 years ago! Good luck getting tickets and finances to go to Lafayette! At least, I’m glad you’re keeping up with the news. I know that’s a dumb question but did you get “Gems”? Isn’t it incredible? And are they playing Michael on the radio in your neck of the bayou? :D I haven’t heard any new songs on the radio yet, except in my dream last night! Lol Seriously, I dreamed they were playing “Love is everything”… I’ll need to get on the ball and request something to these clueless people. Well, it was great hearing from you Bonnie. I know it's a few weeks off but please do remember to come back here to report after the Biloxi show okay? Take care and don’t be a stranger. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Don't know if they're playing anything on the radio. I don't listen to much secular radio. Michael is the only one that I keep up with. I did get an email from Pandora that I can listen to the new cd on my MB radio station. I didn't get Gems yet although love MB not a big fan of duets. I did download  I'm not ready, love is everything, and hallelujah. And robin I do get his tweets and I can tweet back, but because he doesnt follow me on twitter I can't send him a direct message. Sylvie I will definitely remember to report back lol
Cool you get his tweet&tweet back. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

If anybody is interested Rocio put pictures from the show in Porto, Portugal over in the Gallery but I thought I would bring one over here, which I hope she doesn't mind, to let you see the woman who Michael kissed or, at least, a side shot of the back of her head - you can spot in the video that she is white haired as is proven by this close up and for Robin and Sylvie it shows Michael "pouting" ready to go in for those smackers and it is a darn close up picture and as I said too you can see a back quarter of the woman's head and she is grey haired :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Aww sweet, thanks Sylvia! Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks Sylvia for the description. All I can say is "You go girl." The one who got both cheeks kissed. That's a rarity that's for sure, no doubt. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Yeh, I'd say that lady got what she went for, a Big ole kiss from Michael, and OMG he looks sooooo serious:)! It's cute, and I'll bet our Sylvia is drooling...LOL! She wanted that Kiss for herself! Didn't you Sylvia:)! OMG you made me laugh! Thanks I really needed that!

Hey, Michael added another great pix, so he's back off of his short vacation...Looking ready as ever to please his Fans:)!

I hope you All have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

"Everyone have a good day&all. I agree. Wow! go girl--the one whom Michael kissed both cheeks as I said before. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You are right Mary drooling is not the word and WISHING - oh boy !!! :)  Here is a "closer" one of Michael "pouting" without "that woman" :-

Think I will maybe have to stop dying my hair and go back grey then I might just get a kiss on both cheeks - only trouble is I am only grey at front and top, back remains dark brown, you would think I had on a skull cap.....I have got my old maternal granny's hair - died at 97 with a big plaited black bun at the back  - oh well I will just look at Michael and dream ...... those lips are mine.................................

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I'll do the same; stop dying my hair&perhaps be gray totally&get a kiss? Awesome. I can dream. boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Sylvia where is that Sassy Janniche who calls us OLD!!!!! Guess Michael doesn't mind!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'll need to try and enlarge them and get onto the photo thread and see if life is coming back to some normality, whatever the hell that is in this crazy world, for our little friend !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service