NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Eileen,

Glad to see you are back and your husband is getting better!!  Thanks for the pic's and stories of seeing Michael!!! 

Hugs,

Helena...xx...

Hey To All of you:)!

I see our Michael is going to be putting on 2 shows in S. Africa this week! Here's to hoping someone will give Us a review:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

There was hope among some fans in South Africa that there would be more shows nearer to them as in Durban and Cape Town - they had heard shows were supposed to be going to be held in those cities but, as nothing has been announced, it looks, unfortunately, that all the "t's" and all the "i's"  couldn't, respectively, be crossed and dotted to everyones satisfaction and doesn't look as though they will happen but, as you say Mary, here is hoping someone who "lurks" is going to one of the shows in Johannesburg and will give us a review !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

You got to go Juliet? Wow! Also, hope the shows went on in South Africa&that there will be reviews. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks for posting the programme certainly looks as though it was a fabulous night and I don't blame you wanting Michael to sign that - definitely something to keep and treasure !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Did you, Juliet, did get to meet up with Michael at this Charity event? Or did you go? Hope you can get the signature fromMB you want. :)) boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Dang you couldn't take photos Juliet!!! At least you made it there and how was the concert? Any duets? When you have come back to earth share some details .........please...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Juliet,

That is such a nice thing to do! Once again Michael goes the distance:)! When you  hear of this being televised please let me know!

I can't wait to see it! Hey give us some more details if you've got any:)! Don't hold back, this is  Great, and I am glad you got to attend!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

It was indeed an amazing night with many memories to treasure for ever!! I'm framing my invite!!! Flipping heck, wasnt it posh!!!

Loads of celebrities, Samuel L Jackson, Jamie Bamber, Colin Montgomerie, Ronnie Wood and his ever so beautiful wife Ana Araujo, James Anderson, Haley Joel Osmet, Heather Locklear with her husband Jack Wagner, Fletch Alexander plus loads more. It was an autograph hunters paradise!!

Thank you Juliet, thank you and indeed thank you to Oz, Catherine and Carol for meeting us outside. 

Jennifer 

I just posted a link to the concert pics on the Net in the other thread in the photos section about the Make A Wish Event of MB performing..Did you guys get to sit fairly close up?  I know some of the gala invitations over the years I've saved as they have been so lovely. I would keep this one also.

Robin in MD :)

OK we are now back on track with regulalr tour concerts coming up!!

The next TWO shows are in S. Africa starting Monday, August 8, 2011 and Tuesday, August 9, 2011 at Big Top Arena at Carnival City, Johannesburg, S. Africa...Hoping for some reviews here from fans getting to attend!!!!  Everyone have a great time!!!

Robin in MD USA  :)

thanks Robin. Whew. Concerts are up&coming. I know he needed to have a break&rest but welcome back, MB. Boltonnut from L. A. CA&yeah, hoping to read reviews from South Africa. So, it seems as if Jennifer&Juliet got to go this gala event. Awesome.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service