NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, jennifer&Juliet, reviews, please, ok? I understand you're flying high on Bolton Cloud Nine but when you can, reviews, please? Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

http://www.jacarandafm.com/kagiso/content/en/jacaranda/jacaranda-ne...  This is from a Press Conference in South Africa.  It says there is audio but it isn't coming up on my computer. Below is what is written:

08 August 2011 - 05:36
By Devereaux Morkel

Michael Bolton in SA

Michael Bolton in SA

The women of South African should continue this striving and this absolute God-given right for equality,” multiple Grammy award winning singer-songwriters Michael Bolton said at a press conference on Sunday as SA celebrates women and their struggle this month.

Bolton said that if he had a message for women, it would be this:- “To congratulate them on how far they have come but to encourage them to continue until full equality is achieved and felt and experienced....”

Michael Bolton during his press conference

Bolton is in the country for two shows at Carnival City in Johannesburg, featuring South African artist Judith Sephuma. The shows take place tonight and tomorrow night.

Both shows are already sold out.

The tour forms part of the launch of his new duet CD, Gems, where he collaborates with various artists including Sephuma.

He says taking into account that Tuesday is Women’s Day, he is excited to perform the hit ‘’Over the Rainbow’’ with Sephuma, despite not having met her before.

Bolton says he wants to possibly sing more than just the one song with the South African artist.

Bolton addressing the media

“We have given Judith a little mission... She is a great singer and I love her voice and I’ve asked, depending on what her schedule allows, if she can learn this one other song that we can do together... But I’m really excited about that.”

He added that he has listened to her music and that people who will be attending the concert might be in for a surprise.

Hi Gail,

Thanks for posting, very nice to read and lovely photos! The audio works on my computer!

Warm greetings,

Nicolette xx

Thanks a million for posting that Gail - lovely to read to see the pictures and to listen to his voice - audio worked fine for me !! :)   Thanks again Gail !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks so much Gail!!! Great photos and article!! I am thrilled that he will be singing OTR!!!!!!! I wish I was there!!! Audio worked for me also :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Do you have to register&all that to hear it? Perhaps Sylvie from Canada, who's a good computer savvy will get it for me. Awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Great pics an nice interview. I can hear the two audio clips fine.

Thanks for sharing Gail!!!
Robin in MD :)
Thanks Gail! Audios worked for me too!

Hi Gail and everyone, well first, Gail, thanks a lot for posting the article and the link. You really have to love that Michael takes interest in where he’s going and what’s happening  in that locality. It boggles the mind that in 2011, there are still too many equality issues. Well anyway, I’ve looked up Judith and she has a really pretty soul/jazz thing going on. Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWnkZZzxVoY

I wonder if Michael’s duet with her will be on the deluxe edition or yet another import… Well anyway, I didn’t have access to the page or the audio Gail, but my  son did. If anyone else can’t have access to the audio, I’ll attempt to attach it. Thanks again Gail, those concerts sound promising! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Attachments:

Thank You Gail!

I hope we will see/hear video of them performing together...as both of them got such an unique voice and 'touch of music'!!

Jaana

Pink Lady...from Finland

Hey Gail,

What a nice article....I hope we get some reviews from people who are attending these 2 shows:)!

Thanks for all your hard work, keeping us informed:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

A girl called Yolanda who Sylvie and I spoke with said she was going, I believe last night, and said she would come in the give us a review so we will give her time to get off of cloud nine and then we will start pestering  !!!!!!! LOL.

If you are in reading this Yolanda I hope you had a FANTASTIC show and that you enjoyed every single minute !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service