NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

To Paste you can do your right click Copy and then hit Control and V and see if it lets you paste from the clipboard. that's what I do on here...Hope it helps!!

Robin :)

Thanks for the tip Robin !! :)   I was practicing with it last night and I managed to do it fine from the video but then it dawned what I wasn't doing, in trying to get the link from where I had originally seen it, was that I was not highlighting it and as soon as I did that copy and paste worked fine there and on here too - got to remember that - oh boy, something else !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Eva for the great link and to see again what a great person Michael is.

Beautifull from the inside and handsom from the outside what do women want on women's day?

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Thanks for the link Eva!!

Helena...xx

Does anyone know when the contest ends for that fiji (pardon spelling) contest for Vegas? I know some jack Richards won a contest for a concert of his choice, I think. Was just wondering. I couldn't retrieve that video that girl sent. Do you have to sign in&all that? I really didn't want to do that. Then, you get a gazillion emails when submitting one's eamil. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Do you know something Robin you have raised a very good point there so much so that I went and had a look in Michael's page and went and had a look in the Fiji page and had a look on our own Home page and I can't see anything about who won that competition although the closing date was 12th July - does it take nearly a month to announce the winner ??? :)   I don't know !!!!!! :)   In the dark as much as you Robin - get the pun there ??????? LOL LOL LOL.

On the video from South Africa that Eva put in it does have a central button to click to gain access and the video is slightly further down the page than what first appears on the screen but you don't have to become a member of anything Robin to see it - don't know if that information helps you or not ??? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia about Fiji. Whatever. Thanks about video. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Gail said she knew nothing of the Fiji contest. What's up with that? I want my winnings. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Michael did advertise the Fiji water in one picture well enough for them but, hey maybe he didn't buy enough bottles of it and so they scrubbed the contest........I am obviously joking when I say that but, at the same time, going into  the Fiji's Water page  I cannot see any mention of the competition - not just the result but the actual facility of the competition entry which was put out on Facebook - it does not exist on their page.......whether not enough people entered the competition - who knows, only Fiji Water !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Wondered about the Fiji Water contest too..The show in Vegas is coming up.. I am glad to see you all keeping this thread going. Not been here much the last few days.. My grandmother passed away on Tuesday.. Not to get too off topic.. Back before she got dementia she used to tell me years ago when she'd see Michael on TV..She had fav songs (How Can We Be Lovers was one that surprised me!!! LOL) and she knew I went to see him perform.  She lived to be 101 and now is with my grandfather..

Will be posting more shows once the tour starts up again back here in the USA.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread going and making it a fun thread to be a part of.

Robin in MD  USA :)

Hey Robin,

Sorry to hear about your grand-mother...may she Rest In Peace! My husband lost his mother to this dreadful disease, in April!

For what all she indured I know she is in Heaven now...!!! Just hold on to All of the good times you've shared with her!

Times heals all wounds!
Sincerely,

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hope all is going ok with you now Robin Md.Take care my friend and I am thinking of you :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service