NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ok gang, the next concert is tomorrow night, August 25th at Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort, Lake Tahoe Music Festival, Truckee, CA Anyone attending please feel free to share your reviews with us!!

P.S. Tiffany from the band said on Facebook that at the last show in Chandler, AZ they had a great crowd and some panties made it to the stage.. She said MB still "has it"!! YUP he sure does!!LOL

Anyone who is going  tomorrow night--have a great time!!!

Robin in MD :)

No, I ain't throwing up any panties. Too shy&have too much respect for the "babe." Woo Hoo. I know folks do it all for fun but not this girlfriend. Boltonnut from L. A. CA P. S. Someone asked me if i was going to lake Tahho but I'm not. Darn. Shucks. :)

Hey Robin R. I'm with you on the panty throwing, but I'll bet if you get to hold his hand again, you won't want to let go:)!

Have a Blast, and seek him out with whom ever is accompanying you...Find the stage door, if they have one! I can't wait to hear your reviews, this is getting exciting:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

You bet Mary&everyone. Two more days. I'm starting to feel the excitement in my stomach. We'll try our best with the stage door&the likes. I'll ask you can bet. I'm ready. I have a little gift for him this time; not waht I want to give him but second best. Boltonnut from L. A. CA P.S. It's gonna take me a while for my review as I won't be back until Tuesday&no access to a computer.

Hope everyone has a blast at Michael's show!!!!!   :)

Helena...xx...

Yes Saturday is rolling up fast Robin just Lake Tahoe to go and then it is your turn - count down time has certainly arrived and we can't forget that Kathy and Bob and Ashley and Tom will be there too - the wonderful excitement of looking forward to a Michael concert is buzzing in the West Coast !!!! :)

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

I don't know if Tom&Ashley are coming to Vegas. I don't think so. I know they have some up&coming concerts&the gala. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I envy all of you. We will be experiencing a Hurricane in our area that night. With you all in spirit that are going to Vegas. Have fun!

Robin in MD :)

I'm praying Robin in MD. Did you feel the earthquake? Bokltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi everyone,hope you´re all doing OK. School is about to start and there´s a lot of things to get ready for my kids,so  I´ve been busy.

Hey Robin R.,are you counting the minutes for saturday night show? I couldn´t sleep right ,the hole week before the show,LOL! Hope you have a great  night of fun and get the chance to be with Michael and hold his hand. Lucky you girl! Too bad I live so far away ! Take care : ) Silvia PS

Silvia PS, they always say patience is a virtue. Also, where there's life, there's hope. I know. Boltonnut from L. A. CA I don't feel the insomnia until the night after.

I am so annoyed for there is a darn fantastic article over in Facebook about the concert tonight at Lake Tahoe and also in talking to Michael they also make mention of the Michael Bolton Charities and I have tried and tried to get the link over here but I just can't do it.....I have tried to take it off the home page, off of Anna Mason's page and off of the MBC page and I can't get it - it will let me copy but not paste and I even copied the whole article but won't let me paste.....I am opening a can of lager tonight because that has been nearly an hour I have been trying to do that and prophetic words that Michael once uttered have come back into mind when he said : "It isn't the winning that I like it is I hate to lose !" and boy do I know what he means !!!! LOL

Have put this in because there must be showing up heaven alone knows how many deletions I have made from this page - just to let you all know why they exist - Sylvia has been demotted to kindergarten again !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service