NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

HI SYLVIA!  I FOUND THE ARTICLE ON FACEBOOK  HERE IS THE LINK

http://www.sierrasun.com/article/20110824/NEWS/110829967/1066&P...

GLORIA 

Hang in there Sylvia, It's gonna be all right. Perhaps yawl can work with the link Gloria sent. I can't but that's ok. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin and Sylvie,

I had the chance to make a quick round on the forum ...

Thanks Sylvia for letting us know and Gloria for sharing.

Good night from Germany

Astrid

Going 'the distance': 29th Lake Tahoe Music Fest wraps with Michael Bolton

TRUCKEE, Calif. — A singer featured in People magazine's Sexiest Man issue has a date Thursday in Truckee to wrap up the 29th annual Lake Tahoe Music Festival.

Soft rocker Michael Bolton performs at the Village at Northstar in the final concert of the Lake Tahoe Music Festival. Gates open at 5 p.m. and the show starts at 7. There were preferred seating and general admission seats still available as of Wednesday morning.

Bolton, who is on a 115-city world tour, is known for his songwriting and occasional tasteful cover tunes.

Press materials list Bolton's numerous achievements: He has sold more than 53 million albums and singles, and has won two Grammy Awards for Best Pop Male Vocal Performance, six American Music Awards, and a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

As a songwriter, he has earned over 24 BMI & ASCAP Awards, including Songwriter of the Year, 9 Million-Air awards, and the Hitmakers Award from the Songwriters Hall of Fame.

He also is a social activist and has a foundation, the Michael Bolton Charities, which has a mission to reduce violence against women and children.

And although his golden locks have been trimmed, he still has really good hair.

Bolton has a sense of humor about his well-known crooning voice, appearing in May on a Saturday Night video, “Jack Sparrow,” spoofing movies and even himself with a “We Are the World” remake calling for free range chickens. “Jack Sparrow” has been viewed more than 30 million times on YouTube.

Bolton has 17 studio albums and of his 35 singles, nine have been No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Bolton released “GEMS — The Duets Collection on June 21. The album features “I'm Not Ready” as performed with Delta Goodrem on ABC's Dancing with the Stars. As well as includes collaborations with Rascal Flatts, Deal, Chris Botti and Eva Cassidy.

Earlier Lake Tahoe Music Festival shows this season included Blues Traveler and Colbie Caillat.

The festival, founded in 1982 by Edgar Braun, conductor of the San Francisco Chamber Orchestra, has grown in scope yearly with the dedication and involvement of many local residents and businesses, according to its website.

It is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Funds are raised through individual donors, corporate sponsorships, grants and advertising revenues from the festival's program. In addition, a large and active volunteer group assists greatly in the festival's smooth operation.

Thanks for the article. See, Sylvia, someone was patient&persevered for us to get the article. Woo Hoo. Boltonnut from L. A. CA US

Thanks Astrid - thanks a million for putting that on here.....I am going to learn what I am doing one of these days !!!! LOL.

Yes Robin thank goodness for Astrid but I think after trying for nearly an hour and starting to pray before I hit a button it was time to give up and to forget about patience because mine had long gone !! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for adding such a great article! Wish we we're All there with him:)! That would be FUN:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi girls, I want to thank you all for your collective effort: Sylvia for bringing attention to the article, Gloria for getting us the link and Astrid for copying it over here... and everybody who voted for me! lol Thank you girls very much, it's appreciated. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Gloria - I can sleep tonight now !!!! :)

The next show on MB's current tour is at The Cannery, Las Vegas, NV on Saturday, 8/27/2011.  I know quite a few of you are attending this one so I expect some great reviews here girls!!!!LOL

I'll be waiting out the hurricane while you are enjoying MB's concert. I'm with you all in spirit..Have a wonderful time...I know you all will..Wonder who won the Fiji Water contest to attend this concert??? I never saw it posted on FB.

Robin in MD USA :) 

No, never saw anything about the Fiji Water contest as you say Robin ....... but hey, Kathy and Robin CA, there is a question you can shout to Michael and get the person who won and is in attendance to stand up  !!!

Please! Please! Those in stormy conditions, BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!! Boltonnut from L. A. CA It will be a few days for my review as I won't have access to a computer.

Hey Robin, thanks for thinking about us!!  We got a call from my brother's home and there is a chance they may be evacuated.  So they are giving us the option to pick him up and bring him home for the weekend, so that is what we are going to do.  Will pick him up tomorrow and they will pick him up on Monday and bring him to school, of course if the weather permits!!  The NY City subways and buses will be shut down on Sunday, so not sure how this will effect me going to work on Monday.  Guess we have to play by ear...as the saying goes! 

Hope everyone who is here on the East coast stays safe too!!

Helena..xx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service