NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Robin in MD, the Bolton downers happen to me because I hae the shows to end. I've always been that way in any Bolton event. Shucks, I can remember leaving Connecticut, get on the train&the tears fall. Ask Judy from VA. She's seen me, unfortunately. I not only enjoy his shows, of course but meeting BB'S as well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You didn't ramble at all Robin and that was a beautiful review and thanks for it !! :)   For someone who wasn't too sure when it was announced that Michael's next CD was going to contain duets, to the whole album was duets, you sure have been won over and I am so pleased too and so pleased that you got to hear Delta Goodrem live and that you enjoyed her singing so much for, by your review, it certainly comes across that you had another fantastic show creating for you another beautiful memory of the Man, the Music, the Maestro; Michael Bolton !! :)  

Thanks so much Robin for giving us another wonderful review to enjoy - thanks !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Robin R, thanks for your review sweetie! I’m really glad to hear you’ve had such a wonderful time and did get to the stage girl. It sounds like the duets were more than you expected, weren’t they? I hear you about the floodgates, it’s always special to hear new songs live, but I know how much you love “Make you feel my love”. Girl, I’ll tell ya, hearing “Pride” from U2 on the radio feels so foreign now… I’m glad you did meet up with BB’s too. I’m not sure if Missy is on the forum girl, but Jan is registered but posts very seldom. No Robin, that wasn’t rambling, those were the facts, impressions and feelings from someone who’s enjoyed herself! :D I’ll look forward to hear the setlist. Thanks a lot for posting sweetie, talk to you soon, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I know there were 3 girls there in Henderson Nevada at the concert but I have no idea as to whom they were. Kathy, if you do, let me know. They spoke to Elaine. They probably don't know me&that's cool. it's all good. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
I meant 3 girls there from England. Boltonnut from L. A. CA Perhaps those from England may know. :)

Hey Robin R.

So you had a Great date with our Michael, I see:)! And are you holding out on Us here, did you hold his hand, again? LOL!

We want the whole scoop, no holding out! Let it out, and I'll Scream for you! Darn those security people anyway!  They are just there

to make Us angry:)!  But I'm glad to hear your review, sounds like a Magical evening!

Have a nice time up on that Cloud:)!

Mary (M&M's)

Yes, mary&everyone, I did hold his hand like kathy said. We wouldn't let go but I feel kind of shy about it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA :)
Hi all The concert in Livermore was very good but it started late and it was cold by the time Michael came on. It seemed like it was a very short list of songs for both bands but they were good and the staff at Wente was great. Our seats were not that great so Michael did not see Ashley until the very last song when I took her up to the railing in front of the stage and Michael saw her and blew her a couple of kisses and that made her very happy. I wore shortsand froze my butt off. Santa Rosa will be indoors and there will be songs. I talked with a lot of the band members and they all said that they were very tired and needed a rest. Three more in the next week and then they will get a deserved rest. Bless them all for making us happy. Tom & Ashley
Hey Tom, Way to go getting to the stage at the end. So glad MB saw Ashley, he knew you guys were there and it made her night I'm sure too..I hope the next concert is a bit nicer with it being inside.. I bet they are getting tired..crazy run of shows..

Have fun on your mini-tour!! Keep posting, we enjoy hearing from you both!!!!!! I am you in spirit from the East Coast!!  When you see Kathy R. for the gala please give her a hug for me. :)

Robin in Maryland :)

Thanks for dropping in Tom and letting us know how things went at the show and so glad that Michael did spot Ashley and a pity that you didn't have better seats but still sure the next will be far better and then comes the best one of all - yeah leave the best till last - for you are both Ojai bound and going to share that with two great people- that will be a blast and am certain Ashley will be over the moon with that one !! :)  

Thanks again Tom for your review !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

Hi Tom....thanks for letting us know how the concert was.  That's great that Michael saw Ashley...even if it was at the last moment!!!  The next show should be better by the sound of it, and better for it to be indoors too!!!  You guys also need a little rest....so take it easy and I'm looking forward to you next review!!!!  Give Ashley a hug from me!!!!   :)

Love, Helena...xx...

Hi Tom...well gee....I wonder why they are all tired?????  I knew having back to back concerts that aren't in the same venue would be very tough!!! So HAPPY that Ashley got to see Michael and he blew her kisses :)  Just kidnap Michael Tom and MAKE him rest......LOL Hope he is rested and healthy for tomorrows show. Maybe I will try the kidnapping angle to get him to rest!!! lol  Travel safely you two and tell Miss Ashley to enjoy her air kisses :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service