NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hope all your hard work works out there Jaana to get Michael there. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks Gail for posting this article here and great to see the comments about Jack Sparrow - yeah, everyone keep it going, for he is over 41 million now - sailing onto that 100 million !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Makes the group worth while doesn't it.
Robin in MD :---)

Thanks Gail!!! PROOF in the pudding ONCE MORE......MICHAEL is VERY PROUD of his Jack Sparrow video........THAT IS HIS FINAL WORD!!!!!!! Way to go Michael and to all of us who are supporting his Jack Sparrow thread :) I see 50 million on the horizon!!!! Thank you Chris for the WONDERFUL idea for the Jack Sparrow thread!!! You KNOW Michael is enjoying this support!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail
Great article!!!!!!
Go MB and Jack Sparrow!!!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Gail,

Thanks for the Great Article! It's these kinds of things that keep Us all happy:)! It doesn't take much, but it goes  a long way!

I can't wait to see those Emmy's being handed out!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, the only thing I'm wondering is whether the Emmy "Jack Sparrow" is up for will be presented during broadcast. You know how sometimes, they skim quickly over various awards that were won prior to broadcast, because they're not perceived as being as important? I guess we'll see. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

HI SYLVIE!  THE "JACK SPARROW" IS NOMINATED IN THE CATAGORY OF ORIGINAL  MUSIC AND LYRICS  WHICH IS PART OF THE CREATIVE ARTS PRIME TIME EMMY AWARDS  WHICH IS PRESENTED PRIOR TO THE PRIME TIME BROADCAST  IT WILL BE PRESENTED ON SEPTEMBER 10, 2011  IT WILL BE TAPED AND TELEVISED ON THE REELZCHANNEL ONE WEEK LATER ON SEPTEMBER 17, 2011  THAT IS ONE DAY BEFORE THE LIVE BROADCAST OF THE PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS 

THEY USUALLY ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF THE CREATIVE ARTS AWARD ON THE LIVE TELEVISED BROADCAST OF THE PRIME TIME EMMY AWARDS  IF OR RATHER WHEN  JACK SPARROW WINS IT WILL BE ANNOUNCE ON THE LIVE SHOW  

http://www.emmys.tv/news/2011/reelzchannel-air-2011-primetime-creat...

GLORIA

GLORIA 

Wow, thanks for the in-depth articulate report Gloria! I'll save the info, thanks a lot! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks a lot Gloria for giving us the information about the Emmy's, that is great....so it is the 10th the presentation and that is interesting for that is the date of the Gala at Ojai !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Reelzchannel? Ok? Um. Whatever. Someone will probably have to show me. I ain't never heard of that one. It's probably an HD channel. Oh! well! Boltonnut from L. A. CA

HI ROBIN!  THE REELZCHANNEL IS A DIGITAL CABLE TELEVISION STATION  IT SHOWS ALOT OF MOVIES AND SPECIALS SUCH AS THE CREATIVE PRIME TIME EMMY AWARDS  HERE IS A LINK TO HELP YOU FIND THE STATION IN YOUR AREA  JUST ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER AND IT WILL LET YOU KNOW IF IT IS AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA

http://www.reelz.com/watch/

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service