NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Tom thanks so much for coming in with that beautiful review and telling us your story of a wonderful experience and for letting us know too that Ashley got in her smacker - WELL DONE ASHLEY !! lol.

Tom you and Ashley are Bolton fans too and that makes you, in our book, pretty special people and that is why it is so great that we can all come together and express our love and gratitude for, as I like to call him, the Man, the Music the MAESTRO - Michael Bolton, for he is special too !! :)

Thanks again Tom for your lovely words and sentiments for they are very much appreciated !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Tom,

thank you for sharing your wonderful stories today and a couple of days ago. I hope you were able to enjoy the concert although you felt like a ... lol. Accepting other people's genererosity sometimes is not easy, especially from strangers. If that happens to me I try to honor their gift and enjoy whatever is offered to me and not put a shadow on it because I might not feel worthy receiving it. Live is great and so are you. A new wonderful concert experience is still waiting for you - have a wonderful time and safe travels.

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

AhTom what a sweet review, thank you so much for sharing this one and all the other ones! I’m so glad to hear you and Ashley had such a great time!  Michael knows how much this means to Ashley and God bless his heart for making her feel so special. Tom, the gift that unites us, the ability to appreciate Michael and his music carries  beyond just cheering at concerts. I’m really glad that your warm heart and devotion to your daughter is rewarded in some small way. And as far as Bolton fans being the best, I think it takes one to know one! :D Take good care of yourself Tom and we’ll look forward to your next review. Hope you have better seats this time! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Way to go Ashley, you got another kiss and managed to kiss him right back! I'm happy as punch for you:)!

Your Dad is very dedicated to you & your happiness! That makes me Smile:)! Thanks for sharing your night out with Michael!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Tom and Ashley, LOVE your story..I can see MB saying hi to Ashley and kissing her...I sure can..so glad you had a great time once again!!!!! Awwwww...Appreciate so much your sharing with us all here.. .We are with you all in spirit!!!

Have fun at the gala next Saturday!!!

Keep posting when you can!

Robin in MD :)

Tom what a great time sounds like ya had!  You sound to be such a GREAT dad and so wonderful of the memories you are giving Ashley!  It just proves again how wonderful of a person Michael is and is why we all love and respect him so much!!  So proud you are a Bolton fan along with all of us!  Kudos to Ashley for sneaking that kiss in...

Kerie

Hi Tom,

So glad you and Asley had another memorable night seeing Michael!!!  And Ashley....how cool is that... you got a kiss from Michael...I'm so happy for you sweetie!!!!  Now you two get some rest before your next adventure on Saturday!!!!  Will chat with guys soon!!!!

Love, Helena...xx...

Tom, I'm glad you&Ashley have been enjoying the concerts you've gone to. I can understand the up&down emotions you're going through. You're making Ahsley a very happy young woman. Wow! Awesome the kisses she&Michael exchanged&neat meeting up with him at several concerts. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Tom

So glad you and Ashley had such a good time and that Michael was so sweet!  Thats our Michael and one of the many reasons we love him!!  Can"'t wait to hear about your next Michael adventure!  Have a wonerful time and safe travels!

Eileen from Upstate NY  xx

Tom, I wonder if you&Ashley will get to speak with Michael at the gala. All the times I've gone, I've not had the opportunity but hope yawl do&let us know&have fun--the both of you. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA I held his hand once at a gala in 2004 with Sylvie from Canada. :)

Robin didn't you speak to him outside after the 09 Gala when he was on his way to the golf the next day?  I think you have gotten the chance in the past or my memory is fading in my old age here girl......

Correct me if I'm wrong..Robin in MD :)

As Robin MD says you must have met him at a gala after 2004 Robin because there is the beautiful pictures of you with him and he is all in his golf gear and he also has short hair so it was after 2007 and there is a lovely picture too of you and Elaine with him from that time as well where he has got his arms round both of you .....you have been to that many concerts and galas and things and met him so often that you are getting mixed up with all the good times and the beautiful memories and you are just rolling them all into one now in case you forget any of it and it is funny too how time can so easily play tricks on our minds for some things that happened yesterday can seem a million years ago and others that were a million years ago seem like yesterday !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service