NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tom...you are too funny!! A butthead??? I think NOT!!!! A super Bolton fan?? YES!!!! You did what was necessary and got rewarded for it!!! Enjoy the moment my friend :)  Way to go Ashley for adding YOUR own kiss in there!!! You sassy little thing!!! I LOVE it!! I remember your kiss you delivered to Michael at Palm Desert ....I believe. All the concerts start to run together...lol See you soon :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A couple things here. Amen Robin in MD about DWTS. Michael showed Bruno up. Dog that he is&am I the only one who can't seem to get in to jack Sparrow? I mean, I love Michael's parts of the song but.....I must be weird. Am I missing something? I don't care for the rap. Don't care for Lonely Island's voices. Ewwwww!!!!!!!!!! Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey Robin R, not everybody is into rap or hip hop girl. I'm not into rap myself, because most of it is just rude and crude and just too depressing or opressive. I think "Jack Sparrow" has a catchy beat  and I enjoy Michael's voice. Not liking it doesn't make you weird: a lot of other things make you weird though! lol I'm just teasinggirl: if you're weird than so am I! :D Take good care of yourself girlfriend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 
I can see&understand what everyone is saying about Jack Sparrow. Kudos to MB is all I can say&I'm glad for him&even Lonely Island as well. Fans for them&MB--new fans. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA
I just got back from a few days with the family and my grandsons were singing the song the whole time. They didn't realize I knew anything about it until my cell phone went off and that's what I have for the ring!  They looked at me and started laughing and everytime they saw me coming they all started singing Jack Sparrow so Michael reached a large age range by doing the song.  The kids liked Lonely Island Boys before MB did this and they like Jack Sparrow the best of all of them...so that's a good thing.

Cool Gail!!!! How funny!!! Love your story..Thanks for sharing..They are in the age range MB keeps talking about, males too!!LOL

Are things back to normal at your house??? Power back and everything? I hope so.

Robin in MD:)

Awesome, Gail. How cool is that? :) boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks for a great and funny story Gail!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL Gail - love that story and I can just see their faces when your phone went off - oh love it Gail !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh Gail, I'll bet you really got a kick out of that! Didn't you? Thanks for letting Us all here in on it!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

LOL!!!!!

Great story Gail, I guess there was a moment of perfect silence before your grandsons realized how cool their gandmother is LOL.

Also it is good to know that you stayed safe from Irene. Have a wonderful sunday

Greetings from

Astrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service