NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I loved the Gala weekends in CT all those years I attended. I'm with them in spirit today also Eileen..In June the show ROCKED and the golf was a blast before the rains came in LOL!!! I would do it all over again in a minute....

Robin in MD :)

Robin,I agree with you CT. was a blast!  It was amazing I would do it all over again in a minute!! 

Eileen from Upstate NY

We all would, Eilene. Cool. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Yeah, all of you have fun tonight&come back with reviews, please! Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Everyone going tonite, will be thinking about ya..have a wonderful time and Kathy, be good to those security gurards!!!

.I also miss the ones I attended in CT, wish I could be there this weekend...

And yep Robin, I would do June's events all over again even in the rain!!!  (Would just carry an umbrella this time!!!LOL! rain or shine!)

Kerie

Kerie, LOL I know and I would not leave mine in the car!! DUH!!! 

Pics up over on FB from the MBC already and some show MB on the course. Brings back memories of CT!!

Robin :)

Thanks Gail !!! I love it.

Take care

Mariu

Well, Michael's show is probably over by now!  I hope the security guards weren't to Bad on our friends:)! And if they were, I hope Michael told them to back away from his girls!!! I can hardly wait to hear those reviews! And who the guest line-up was! I'll bet Delta was there:)! But who else? There are some more Fans trying to squeeze us off of our Cloud...LOL! I'm holding on to my spot! Wonder if Ashley got another Smooch from MB tonite? I hope so!

have a great day All of you!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

they may not have security guards there at the gala. I don't recall them being in CT but what do i know? :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Robin. M. B has security at the gala. He has in CT over the years. It is set up with tables usually and its not always where you can go up front. We did a few times if MB asked us up but we had to respect the people sitting up there. Stood along the wall many times too. Looking forward to hearing from Kathy and Tom and Ashley.

Robin in MD
I had to dust the dust feathers&remember that at gala weekend in CT, there was security&I remember how unlimited cameras would sound off. Loved it. Security was extremely good to us. When Michael performed in 2002,3,&4, Don would let us in the back to watch&listen to MB perform. Loved it. So, yeah, pea brain of mine, there was but only awesome security. :))))) Cudos to Don.!!!!!!
No Robin no security guards...all the pictures you want!! I can't wait to hear how this year went either. I really missed not being there this time.. Hopefully next year!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service