NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry that wasn't clear..Michael had his security but no security telling you not to take pictures!

OR anything else Gail....lol Very NICE people!!!   

Kathy and LAFD 

Absolutely!  I sure missed being there.  Missed seeing all of you that did go too!  Gail

They never cared how many pics you took...we never had that problem at all...MB's security was not worried about that in CT during the gala dinner/performances..Sorry if I wasn't clear somewhere here!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

It is tables that they sit at Mary at Ojai - they don't all rush the stage and too it is a pretty small venue  - I believe that Orianthi was supposed to be there too along with Delta but will have to wait for that review and I am sure Tom and Ashley had a wonderful time as well as Kathy !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

It sounds like a wonderful experience!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Some pics were put up on FB of the golf and also Cameron put one up of the venue...very intimate.. Looking forward to all the reviews coming in!!!!

Hi all my friends!!!! Ashley ,Tom, Bob and I are sitting at my kitchen table and going crazy trying to work on Ashley's IPAD.....LOL Sending review soon :) VERY intimate setting and we weren't in those FRONT tables :/  LOL We had a BLAST and a wonderful Michael adventure!!!!! More to come :) Still visiting with our friends Tom and Ashley :) Ok....got Ashley's IPAD working now let's see if we can all navigate it!!! ROFL

Be back....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh brilliant Kathy and thanks a million for that "little" review and so glad to hear you all made it through yesterday...... I do hope you managed to leave Michael in one piece Ashley and he isn't all covered in pink lipstick !! LOL    Have a ball all of you and take your time getting back on Kathy !! :)

Here is something just for Ashley because I am sure she is on it ......I will take over from our Iconic one for the day seeing she is still busy :-

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I remember when I did go to the galas in 1999, 2005-6-7-9, we sat in the back but what the heck, we were there&the other years, 2000,2,3,4, sat in the lobby pearing my ear to the door to listen. could hear his singing but couldn't hear him speak. Those were the days i couldn't aford to go to the gala. then, in 05-6-7, they had those less expensive tickets&though sat in the nose bleed section, I was there. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA 2003, I did get to go to the golf event but met up with no one. Shocked as I was in 09, I saw him after the golf reception with someone who's not up here. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

LOL Kathy, just came in from mowing grass (it's finally drying out back here) and hoped to see a review but I truly understand you guys want to visit first.. When you get a chance to get thoughts together...we look forward to all of it!!

Go Ashley's Ipad!!!!  You can do more with this stuff than you let on girl!!! LOL

Have a blast together!

Right Robin Md....but you didn't say I had to report within 24 hours of their departure!!!!! LOL Get my thoughts together????? I am fried and roasted and toasted and am TERRIFIED to write another review!!!! Wonder if I have extra money for therapy??? I have been traumatized!!!!!! ROFL AND LMAO!!!!!!!!! My heart!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service